Question about my EA

I wrote an EA which is working just fine on its own in the demo, but I don't know if it will work on a real account. Here's my question. I can modify the stoploss with OrderModify all the way up to closing without an error. I thought you couldn't do that when the price gets close to the stoploss. Is this because it's not with a broker and only a demo?

Check MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

MODE_STOPLEVEL Stop level in points.

That tells you if there is a resttriction. A value of "0" means no restriction ( I think ).

Which demo are you using?

phy:

Check MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

MODE_STOPLEVEL
Stop level in points.

That tells you if there is a resttriction. A value of "0" means no restriction ( I think ).

Which demo are you using?

I'm using the FXDD Demo. Thanks for the answer.

kirkscott2:
I wrote an EA which is working just fine on its own in the demo, but I don't know if it will work on a real account. Here's my question. I can modify the stoploss with OrderModify all the way up to closing without an error. I thought you couldn't do that when the price gets close to the stoploss. Is this because it's not with a broker and only a demo?

Hello Kirkscott2,

Can i make use of your EA????

jeffzie:
kirkscott2:

Hello Kirkscott2,

Can i make use of your EA????

This is my email should in case you want to send it to me jeffhonfor@yahoo.com

I just find this way to comunicate  a question about the EA Lolipop, my question is, if the EA Lolilpop is working fine? because it  have many bad comments but in the tester works very well, glad for your promptly answer
Reason: