learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 116

moskitman:
I was asking the villagers, not someone who claims haha haha.
Nothing personal.

TEXX once helped make one of the first owls for villagers!

ConstantiMinus to be exact.

It's going to be one hell of a robot! :D

vladds:

TEXX once helped make the first owl for villagers!

ConstantiMinus to be exact

Yeah he's an old villager :-) and helped a lot

vladds:

TEXX once helped make the first owl for villagers!

ConstantiMinus to be exact.

Forget it!!! :))))

But seriously, take a piece of paper and a pen and do the calculations on your system (calculate 20 orders), the result will not impress you......

TEXX:

But seriously, take a piece of paper and a pen and do the calculations on your system (calculate 20 orders), the result will not impress you......

ok!

TEXX:

Real villagers don't have time to count!

They chop all the way to the bottom!

7Konstantin7:

Ideas are good, lay them out)

we could chip in and order a robot from toadstool... who's up for it?

Let's make the terms of reference and go!

Here we go:

Don't kick me in the stomach, don't laugh too loud and don't call me a clown....

So, let's assume that we have decided to buy by all means. As Roman says "beat to the punch"... We opened to buy and the price went a STEP down. The farmer will take a hit and may be right, but after taking a hit he will stand against the move with a double lot...

I suggest, in spite of the seeming absurdity of the action, to close the order, giving the market one STEP and open again with a starting lot. Yes, and let's specify right away that I'm not talking about any martin - lot=const.

If the price has fallen by a STEP again, we give it up again and "reload". The price will be one STOP higher than the open price of the last order. Here is where the most interesting part starts - as soon as the profit (in pips) has reached the STEP value, we open another order (scale in).

The expected effect of this behavior is an excess of profits over losses due to the summation of profitable positions only. As the 1st sacred cow used to say "Cut losses and let profits grow". That way, losses will never exceed one STEP and profits will exceed and add up.

The same price path of, say, 5 STEPS taken "against the grain" will be given to the market at 1x1 i.e. 1+1+1+1+1=5, and "on the grain"?

1+2+3+4+5=15

To implement this algorithm, we still need to close the entire order stack on the given pair at the first negative step. Thus, a simple SL will not do.

Aren't you forgetting something? Well, you just "kick" me, and I will think about it.

TEXX:

You can keep your thoughts to yourself, I'm not offended :)))))

Especially since the ha-ha wasn't directed at you at all.....

Don't get angry, Sergey, I just didn't like the ha-ha over (what seemed to me) Kostya's plum.

It's been a long time since I wrote it.

moskitman:

I propose, in spite of the seeming absurdity of the action, close the order by giving the market one STEP and reopen. with a starting lot. And let's specify right away that I'm not talking about any kind of martin - lot=const.

Let me repeat the question: "Why close when you can open again?"

Doesn't the DC pay you from the spreads of the villagers?

PapaYozh:

I repeat the question: "Why close when you can open again?

Doesn't the DC pay you from the villagers' spreads?

For code simplicity, one. For "growing" the pack from the bottom - two.

Reason: