EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1020

By the way, on the Euro Pound I closed with a stop loss at that time.

I lost 1500-2000 RUR.

Whatever :)

Galina >>:

А мне кажется, у Вас все прекрасно работает, бота напишите и не придется таращится в манитор постоянно. Пусть он Вам гребет по немногу, копейка к копейке....

А вы тем временем чем нибудь более важным займетесь.

Может и придет тогда решение как вместо 7 пунктов на откате брать все 30 :)

I am not a programmer .....((((((

OlegTs >>:

Я думаю Азиаты подкупят золотишка, больше некому....

Думаешь есть смысл поставить на золоте селл?

нарыл тут по теме:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.oilru.com/comments/read/333/

I can't say. I only work on euro-dollar. Fundamental analysis of one pair is very time consuming. I don't think I can work for several pairs, and gold is another level, not mine.

I don't trust my forecasts, I trade intraday or expert advisors.

Thanks for the question.

If I was a programmer I would have made a bot long ago ..... and the levels I adhere to are more inclined to psychological levels it's not maths))))) although there is a bit of maths too..... need to marry a programmer urgently)))))))

odiseif писал(а) >>

i'm not a programmer .....((((((

О !!!

That's too bad.

I can't do it on my own either, I have to ask someone all the time.

You seem to know something, but it's not enough.

Here on the forum full of knowledgeable guys, and there are even branches where they will help you write a free bot.

The main thing that you understand the algorithm, you need a working idea, and I think you will help.

odiseif >>:

я не програмист .....((((((

If the algorithm is not complicated, can I write

odiseif писал(а) >>
if i were a programmer i would have made a bot long time ago ..... and the levels i stick to are more inclined to psychological levels it's not maths))))) although there is a bit of maths too..... need to marry a programmer urgently)))))))

I don't think you need it :)))

Trust me !!!

My man complains that I spend a lot of time at the computer (although I'm a programmer by training, but in fact I'm clueless), you would definitely not like it :))))

Good day to all! Market situation is simple ;), break of the low - we go down, break of 1.3650 - opens the road to 1.39... Personally, I'm buying, but the probability of going down is very high, 50/50 roughly....

chepikds >>:
Доброго всем дня! ситуация на рынке проще простой ;), пробитие минимума летим вниз, пробитие 1,3650 открывает дорогу до 1,39... лично я прикупаюсь, но вероятность похода вниз очень большая, 50 на 50 примерно....

On TA I agree 100%, you showed it perfectly in the picture yesterday.

And you showed the sell at 1.380 zone earlier too.

USD/JPY most of the forex GUURU's I know have been screaming in one voice for a whole week that there will be an impulse down to 88.50

But the pair has been stubbornly going up all week.

Now they have all changed their minds to an impulsive move upwards.

What do you think?

I'm talking about the pair...

Reason: