learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 304

marker:

Hmm, I didn't think about the 0.03 pitch.)

But it will not work properly on the m1, do I have to tell you if the set under the n1, well, it can not be applied to the m1))) I would be like a BMW to design a part and then deliver it to a Lambda.)

1M = 1000000 USA green backs not M1)))

evillive:
1M = 1000000 USA green backs not M1)))

Yeah, I'm dumb, no 1000000 will not work, it is not objective, you need 10K, then it will be objective, because it depends on the deposit to close the series....

I made it easy for you)) I opened bot on 5-digit EURUSD H1 from September 30, 2012 till September 29, 2013, the date was taken out of the blue (alpha forex), then I forwarded from October 16 (because at the end of the option there were pending orders, I waited until the bot closed the series and put these settings to trade from October 16) to today, what happened - see in folders, 1-folder-option, 2-folder-forward. Of course, one wholesale and forward is not an indicator, but still, as a rule you have to do it 50 times - shifting the period of the option each time for a month ahead and changing the parameters, ie completely simulate how you would do it in real life, and, see what happened))
Files:
namnam.zip  71 kb

By the way, on a forward (if we traded it in real time) we could programmatically set it to trade only after it enters the market with the fifth allowed order and enter with a risk twice less, ie we just wait until it enters into drawdown and only then enter after it with reduced risks, completely ignoring the single, binary and trinary orders)))

Yes, the yield on the forward is not very (although how to look) from October 16 to today, roughly 4 months - 70% (at a drawdown of 23%, yes, yes 23 and not 15 as in the report, because I assume the worst-case scenario,that as soon as we put it at 10k it immediately went into drawdown at 2311 quid), but give me a bot with returns of 100% a year, with stops and takeaways, with relatively low risk, and I kiss you in oppa, I'm ready to pay him though every week)) 100 a year is as good as it gets))

I do, I do, I just don't have the money, or I'd bet for real right now)))

evillive:

You're kidding me.) I'm not going to trade without the "asshole" indicator.)

No, the Expert Advisor is cool, it just needs an initial deposit of at least 10,000.

evillive:
No, the Expert Advisor is cool, it just needs an initial deposit of at least 10,000.
Try opening a cent account.

evillive:

I don't know why I should trade on the real account.
Reason: