Working with your hands is better - page 4

brici >> :

- tinbo, don't be nervous and don't insult me. I didn't insult you.... even though I'd like to.)

And the tales about the profitable $10 advisers, you tell them to your mouthy yellow mugs.

And, kid, a trader never asks, "How many thousands?" A trader asks, "How many pips?"

Are you talking to yourself? Did I say anything about "profitable EAs for how much?" Well done, you did maturely, first you said something stupid on my behalf, and then you condemned it.

timbo писал(а) >>

Is running down the street and harassing passers-by with the phrase: "I'm standing in the euro bye!" decent? If you were standing in the sel, surely you would be silent?

Profits are only measured in dollars and preferably in thousands of dollars. You can't spread points and interest on bread and use them to pay for a bakery. You'll be telling your wife: "It's okay that mine is small, but if you measure it in percentages or pips, then it's quite normal.

Well, there are nuances.

1. If we are talking about thousands of dollars, the phrase "I earned 1k" a lot of questions. If you earned them in a month with the deposit of 1k dollars - it's very good, if you have earned them in a month with the deposit of 100k - it's not very good, and if you have earned 1k for a year with the deposit of 100k - it's very bad. So to evaluate the phrase "I earned 1k" is very difficult - how long and from what depo?

2. If we are talking about points - the phrase "I earned 1000 points" is also a lot of questions - for how long it means in monetary terms and what kind of deposit?

3- But the phrase "I earned 100% in a year" removes all these questions. It means that investing $ 1000 you will get $ 1000 in a year. And so on. Again - you can immediately assess the profitability of the TS....

P.S. The drawdown in these cases, we do not take into account, although it is also one of the main parameters....))))

- (Mark Merrill Lynch, I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to explain my position.)

I'm not trying to show off, but to explain my position on the use of EAs.
If someone has such an EA, I can only rejoice.)

LeoV >> :

Well, there are nuances -

3. But the phrase "I made 100% in a year" takes all those questions away. It means that by investing $1,000 you will make $1,000 in a year. And so on.

I've already said - it only works if you have a priori additional information about this investor. The phrase "I earned 100% in a year" causes nothing but a pitiful smile if you know that the speaker's investment does not exceed $1000. The phrase "I earned 10% a year" from someone you know has tens of millions under his belt evokes a very different attitude.

Percentages are far from scalable. Making 100% of a grand bucks is easy! You open the whole depo in any direction and in a couple of days you've got a 50% chance of making 100% profit. Making 10% from ten millions is a little bit harder.

The most objective measure is not how much you earn, but how much you can spend.

brici >> :

- timbo, if you were standing in the saddle, you probably wouldn't say anything.)

As for the EUR, I'm expressing my opinion not only in this thread and not only on this forum.
If someone has such an EA, I can only rejoice.)

If it's not for showing off, then your statement shouldn't depend on whether your deal is profitable or not. And it does, as you've admitted yourself - so you're showing off.

Going back to the beginning of the thread: if you have clear rules that you follow, they can be programmed. If there are no rules, it's roulette. And it doesn't matter whether it's long term or intraday roulette. There is no hand-automated opposition. All investments are made automatically, even if the machine is a specially trained person (such as Turtles). All that is "by hand", ie without clear rules, it is gambling, not investment.

004alex писал(а) >>
Hello to all experienced and inexperienced. I've realised that no robot can replace manual work!

But in this case, too, an advisor can be a good helper.

Integer >> :

The most objective indicator is not how much you earn, but how much you can spend.

Naturally, it is real money that counts. Even more objective is how much you spend.

Points only. There is profit. Interest on capital is exactly the same as points.

П($)

П(%) = ------ = П(пункты)

К($)

П($) = П(пункты) * k*К($)

П(пункты)*k*К($)

П(%) = ---------------------- = П(пункты) * k

К($)

если k - конст. То зависимость линейная. Если k - есть F(), то

- Timbo, if you want it that way, so be it).

That's what concerns the Rank algorithm, there is no one. Or rather, it is constantly needs to be adjusted. This is a Rubik's cube, the algorithms are constant, and if you know them, you can build a cube in 45 seconds.

I'm trying, for more than a year, to write an algorithm, and I realized that it is not possible. Therefore, it is better to do it with hands.)

Reason: