Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration) - page 12

Reshetov:
Who did you leave us for? Come back, we will forgive you everything. You won't be in Ward 6 for long anyway, and you'll start ranting on the forum about the machinations of the insiders again.
In order to start again, you have to finish first. I wasn't going to finish, I just started.

Reshetov:

They don't. But, what to do? Professionals are tough (often), market-hardened people. You want to learn, then you have to grovel for a while. A professional, on the other hand, has to be financially advantageous to the apprentice and here too is a forked situation. In this case, he has to be financially advantageous as an employee of the company who brings his company income. This should be the starting point, not a one-off benefit.

Demi:

Mine didn't understand - what is a "complex, multi-currency inside"? There is a colleague on the forum who also tried to develop this idea in some thread, but he couldn't explain it either.

How can an insider be "a mechanism for changing the nature of movement"?

I twisted the actual fact of insider trading in the forex market to say 5 seconds. Although I think there were dozens of seconds there.

I have already written in a branch somewhere that the volume is not instantaneous and about low liquidity too, read the branch while there are not many pages, for the mountain of rubbish that will have to go through say thanks to crippled colleagues.

Trololo:

I've already written in a branch somewhere that the volume is not instantaneous, and about low liquidity too, read the branch before there are not many strings, the mountain of rubbish I have to deal with thank to my colleagues.

I've read it before. And it was all chewed up many times on the forum before that. The model about the evil and scary forex director (Market Maker) and a flock of small fish like us is a childish scare story. Neither you nor I play forex and do not exist for MM at all.

And if you got the inside scoop by some miracle, then why would you spray volume on "low liquid" and "exotics" and have more than dubious final result, if you can play for or against a direct quote?

Demi:

Yes I have read it before. And it's all been spelt out many times on the forum before. The model about the evil and scary forex director (Market Maker) and a flock of small fish like us is a childish scare story. Neither you nor I play forex and do not exist for MM at all.

And if you recognise the insider by some miracle, why spread the volume over "low-liquidity" and "exotics" and have a more than dubious bottom line when you can play for or against a direct currency quote?

I mean the transfer of currency into another currency and the speed of that transfer. it would not be natural if the speeds were equal for all currencies.

Just because we don't trade real forex doesn't mean that prices are toyed with and we can't analyse them.

Trololo:

I'm not stupid, you don't look stupid. It's not natural if the exchange rate is the same for all currencies.

Just because we don't trade in real forex does not mean that the prices are toy with us and we can't analyze them.

If you have insider information on the UK economy for example, why mess with "exotics" and "low-liquidity" instead of playing GBPUSD directly? Forex is a supranational market, national insider laws do not apply to it. Theoretically, a national government can only investigate a leak of information from, for example, the Bank of England, but it is virtually impossible to prove the fact of insider trading. Why a "sophisticated, multi-currency insider" and what is it all about?

And google is silent as well - looks like the forex director knows how to keep his secrets....

Demi:

If you know insider information, for example about the state of the UK economy, why mess with "exotics" and "low liquid" instead of playing GBPUSD directly? Forex is a supranational market, national insider laws do not apply to it. Theoretically, a national government can only investigate a leak of information from, for example, the Bank of England, but it is virtually impossible to prove the fact of insider trading. Why a "sophisticated, multi-currency insider" and what is it all about?

1- In order not to get caught and go to jail for it, you have to be a moron to use the insider directly rather than running it through complex schemes.

and then how do you discreetly pour a huge amount of volume into "one instrument" in a certain amount of time, there will be questions.

2. it doesn't really matter how and by whom the insider is used, what matters is how it can manifest itself on the low liquidity. even if the scrolling was not through low liquidity, the fact that currencies overflow and affect each other, it will still affect the low liquidity.

Trololo:

1- In order not to get caught and go to jail for it, you have to be a moron to use inside directly, rather than running it through complex schemes.

and then how do you discreetly pour a huge amount of volume into "one instrument" in a certain amount of time, there will be questions.

2. it doesn't really matter how and by whom the insider is used, what matters is how it may affect the low liquid. even if it is not through the low liquid, because the currencies spill over and affect each other, it will still affect the low liquid.

1. there are examples of insider trading in the forex market - they are described in the literature. There are no examples of anyone going to jail for it. Maybe you know? All of the examples of insider trading described in the literature were used by "morons" because they were used "directly".

2. I answer - the insider "directly" affects "exotics" and "low liquid" in the same way that "normal" currency movements affect each other. There are several threads on this forum devoted to this. What's the point of an insider then?

Or maybe there is no "sophisticated, multi-currency insider"?

Demi:

1. There are examples of insiders in forex - they are described in the literature. There are no examples when someone is put in jail. Maybe you know? All the examples of insider trading described in the literature were used by "morons" because they were used "directly".

2. I answer - the insider "directly" affects "exotics" and "low liquidity" in the same way that "normal" currency movements affect each other. There are several threads on this forum devoted to this. What's the point of an insider then?

Maybe there is no such thing as "complex, multi-currency inside"?

Imagine that there are only three pairs in the world, respectively three currencies, where a pair is a link between 2 currencies.

Suppose all currencies move differently, so their pairs are chaotic. Now put one more signal on them-periodic (a simultaneous move of all pairs due to an insider).

So why does the periodicity and the simultaneous movement of pairs appear when you change currencies? What is this if not an insider?

Trololo:

Imagine that there are only three pairs, respectively currencies, where a pair is a link between 2 currencies.

If all currencies move in their own way, then their pairs are chaotic. now put another signal on them - periodic (simultaneous movement in all pairs due to insiders).

So why does the periodicity and simultaneous movement of pairs appear? What is it if not an insider?

ppl.

1. If there are only three pairs in the world, then their pairs are not moving chaotically. They are necessarily moving interconnectedly.

2. What is a "periodic" signal as you understand it? IMHO you have your own, individual understanding of periodicity.

3. "simultaneous move on all pairs due to insiders" ?????????? Why does it have to be because of the inside?

It is clear to the judge - you have your own, individual understanding of "the inside". In a nutshell - all financial markets are interrelated. And all currencies on the forex market are interrelated. And if a move in the pound causes the movement of the other currency pairs, it is not at all a manifestation of "complex, multi-currency insider".

Reason: