Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration) - page 7

Reshetov:
Valera is just about to be diagnosed with a psychiatric condition called H-volatility. As soon as he starts demanding to be banned, it means the neighbours have already called the orderlies.

And you with your valero as well? What a bunch of valero-phobes on this forum.

Laugh it up, you little poodles))) We don't mind it, but wear nappies so it doesn't spill out on the branch.

Trololo:

signal+noise consists of ticks - black, top is the change of tick density for signal+noise

below is the change of tick density after a certain filtration of ticks (filtered red ticks)

so to make such filtration for such small in amplitude fluctuations tf from 1m can already be fatal.

just treat this density not as a density of ticks but as a density of defined situations on a small oscillation level.

and the signal detection threshold on such small goliaths is important

I still have to ask what is signal and what is noise.

Trololo:
Laugh it up, you guys)))we're not scared of it, but wear nappies so it doesn't spill over the branch.
Here are the first symptoms of H-volatility starting to emerge. There's more to come.

Rorschach:

So I ask what is signal and what is noise.

This is the most important thing, but everyone looks at its definition and formalization from the wrong side, that's why neither PF nor DSP work, neither filters nor anything else, they are applied to the wrong data.

Well, I was playing minutes, and the signal for me was when the phase occurs earlier under certain conditions (in multicurrency analysis) than on the natural currency pair, but it may be a sign of a different thing.

in fact ticks are very important.

i have already mentioned it, i want to show it from this point of view and i have another opinion about tick multicurrency.

Svinotavr:
Нет никаких шумов на форексе. Это всё иллюзии. Басни народов мира. Есть просто - цена. Она такая, какая она есть. Цена - это факт.

Fuck, here we go again, you just said you were still learning, but you're screaming like Hitler in front of the Bundestag.

Of course everything is important and nothing should be thrown away, because the signal is determined in relation to something and in the background of something.

You can determine by steam the levels of beginning and end of water boiling, at some moment there is more steam, then the peak, then less at boiling and cooling. it is actually nothing else as by separate molecules of water (which by the way is much less than the basic mass) determination of a condition and its development for all water in certain conditions.

Trololo:

This is the most important thing, but everyone looks at its definition and formalization from the wrong side, that is why neither PF nor DSP nor filters work, they are applied to the wrong data.

Well, I was playing minutes, and the signal for me was when the phase occurs earlier under certain conditions (in multicurrency analysis) than on the natural currency pair, but it may be a sign of other things.

in fact ticks are very important.

i recommend to use it as an initial check to see if the market is moving in the right direction.

Then I will tell you my version. When most participants see movement in one and the same direction there is no "noise", as soon as they start to diverge, the "noise" increases and I don't know how one can know only from ticks where the price will go next.

The link above was given to the book, and there was such a scheme:

The volume goes only to 3. It's only a confirmation that someone large reacted to the event, but not the reason. The big reversal cannot be detected by the ticks, you need something else with the analysis of the larger "events".

Svinotavr:
The short answer is no.

I agree, but maybe he knows the SECRET).

Rorschach:

Then I will tell you my version. When most of the participants see movements in one and the same direction "noise" does not exist, as soon as they start to diverge, "noise" increases and I don't know how one can know only from ticks which way the price will go next.

The link above was to a book, and there was such a scheme:

The volume only goes to 3. This is only a confirmation that someone big has reacted to an event, but not the cause. You can't tell the big reversal from the ticks, you need something else with analysis of the larger "events".

But we can adjust our actions (trying to catch a clear signal in the middle of attempts to make noise) to the actions of market maker.

If you look at the analytical results, you may notice that the raise or the pull of the raise has already happened.

Svinotavr:
Jos, let me give you the coordinates of a comrade who has been dealing with tics for several years. But, I should warn you, his fate is sad.

I can't have enemies and clones around, I don't know who to believe, they're all trying to confuse me, but we don't give up)))
Reason: