Market prediction based on macroeconomic indicators - page 30

Дмитрий:

Not "us", but "me".

"On the S&P500 futures chart, insiders knew ahead of time that there would be no rate hike, so they bought stocks. Paid analysts were trumpeting that they were going to raise rates. The patsies got scared and sold the stock, but the insiders..." (с).

I bought 15 seconds before the news came out, am I an "insider"?

No, Dimitri, it's "us" after all. Personally, I didn't understand your question at all, and if someone here did, let them answer you.

Earlier I simply quoted an intelligent idea of an outsider from Smart Labs about shares, you have seen an analogy with your trading, and now for some reason you have demanded me to explain who you are. I do not know you and I do not understand why I have to explain who you are, an insider or not, and moreover, on a trading forum.

You said "I opened short on the yen 15 seconds before the news on the betting market - am I also an insider?". What does your ERRORED POSITION on the YEN 15 seconds before the Fed news comes out have to do with buying the SP500 stock I was talking about? Personally, I didn't understand anything in your question. By the way, Japan's rate decision was much earlier - HOWEVER 16-SEPTEMBER 2015 at 06-00 MSK !

Dimitri, you are reading the wrong news.

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/analytics/calendar_fxstreet/

Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
  • www.alpari.ru
При работе с календарем событий FXStreet вы можете выбрать те параметры настройки, которые помогут вам при проведении детального фундаментального анализа на рынке Форекс. Посмотрите, как аналитики Альпари используют данные экономического календаря FXStreet для проведения фундаментального анализа. Пример анализа рынков с помощью данных от...

Sergiy Podolyak:

No, Dimitri, it's still "us". Personally, I did not understand your question at all, and if someone here understands, let him answer you.

Earlier I simply quoted an intelligent idea from Smart Labs about shares that you saw an analogy with your trading, and now, for some reason, you have demanded me to explain who you are. I do not know you and I do not understand why I have to explain who you are, an insider or not, and moreover, on a trading forum.

You said "I opened short on the yen 15 seconds before the news on the betting market - am I also an insider?". What does your WRONG POSITION on the YEN 15 seconds before the Fed news comes out have to do with buying the SP500 stock I was talking about? Personally, I didn't understand anything in your question. By the way, Japan's rate decision was much earlier - HOWEVER 16-SEPTEMBER 2015 at 06-00 MSK !

Dimitri, you're reading the wrong news.

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/analytics/calendar_fxstreet/

)))) I'm glad you did!

Not all profitable positions opened just before an important news release are insiders. Moreover, hardly any insider trading took place yesterday. All talk of insider trading is from the series of world government, reptiloids, Rosencrucians and others. It's a cover to justify individual individuals' own stupidity.

Regarding the yen - you don't have to be open in the US stock market to use the Fed interest rate news. For example, the SP500 just flattened yesterday on this news with spikes in both directions.

And the JPYUSD, for example, worked out fine to one side.

And I wrote that I opened on the yen yesterday 15 seconds before the news to go short - the position is profitable, not unprofitable.

You have to look at things more, more broadly!

Дмитрий:

))))) are good news!

Not all profitable positions opened just before the release of important news are insider. Moreover, it is unlikely that insider trading took place at all yesterday. All talk of insider trading is from the series of world government, reptiloids, Rosencrucians and others. It's a cover to justify individual individuals' own stupidity.

Regarding the yen - you don't have to be open in the US stock market to use the Fed interest rate news. For example, the SP500 just flattened yesterday on this news with spikes in both directions.

And the JPYUSD, for example, worked out fine to one side.

And I wrote, that I opened on yen yesterday 15 seconds before the news to go short - position is profitable, not loss-making.

Dimitri, in case you haven't noticed - this thread is discussing macroeconomics. Who cares about your possible profit on the bottom of the candlestick, which lasted a couple of minutes yesterday?

For all normal traders, "shorting the Yen" means playing it DOWN, which yesterday (in terms of macroeconomics) was virtually nonexistent at all.

6J

Dimitri, I can say it again: you're reading the wrong news.

You haven't even noticed that the WIDE showdown with the EXISTING insider banking industry has now moved from the realm of fines to banks to the realm of criminal prosecution.

No? Haven't you heard? Well then you are the last trader who doesn't know about it.

Sergiy Podolyak:

Dimitri, in case you haven't noticed - this thread is about macroeconomics. Who here cares about your possible profit on the bottom of a candle that lasted a couple of minutes yesterday?

For all normal traders, "shorting the Yen" means playing it DOWN, which yesterday (in terms of macroeconomics) was virtually nonexistent at all.

Dimitri, I can say it again: you are reading the wrong news.

You haven't even noticed that the WIDE showdown with the EXISTING insiders in banking has now moved from the area of fines to banks to the area of criminal prosecution.

Haven't you? Haven't you heard? Well then you are the last trader who hasn't heard about it.

)) Thanks for the "normal traders"! I am sorry - unlike you I am not a "normal trader" and I am talking about shorting the yen with usdjpy.

Regarding "penalties to banks for insider trading" - more details, please. I only know aboutNomura Holdings, but it was an insider on IPO.

Your information on bank insider information of US government agencies is sensational - please give me the link.

Дмитрий:

)) thanks for the "normal traders"! Excuse me - unlike you I am not a "normal trader" and the yen short meant usdjpy short.

Regarding "penalties to banks for insider trading" - more details, please. I only know aboutNomura Holdings, but it was an insider on IPO.

Your information on bank insider information of public bodies in the USA is sensational - please provide me with the link.

No way! And Google and Yahoo - what, banned? I don't want to work for some lazy guy.

The SEC has long been fining dozens of traders and brokers every year for insider trading:

https://www.sec.gov/spotlight/insidertrading/cases.shtml

A bunch of assholes and lazybones have also been yelling for a long time that there is NO INSIDE ANYWHERE. And lo and behold, it turns out there is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forex_scandal

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/swiss-banker-at-centre-of-insider-trading-scandal-1.244345

etc.

Dimitri, have you fallen from the moon?

А! I forgot, there's GS Cossacks running around.... Long time no see you guys......

SEC Enforcement Actions: Insider Trading Cases
  • www.sec.gov
Illegal insider trading generally occurs when a security is bought or sold in breach of a fiduciary duty or other relationship of trust and confidence while in possession of material, nonpublic information. Insider trading violations can include the "tipping" of such information. Insider trading continues to be a high priority area for the...

Sergiy Podolyak:

Thanks, I've read it, but what's that got to do with it?

How does the manipulation of the Libor rate by banks have anything to do with insider trading? When banks set their own rates and negotiate with each other, it's hard to call that an insider.

The above link is an insider, but in the stock market. It always has been and always will be. This kind of insider is when you work in a bank and your friend in a corporation and he gives you confidential information in confidence, which you use in the stock market. Insider in the stock market is boring, ridiculous and trivial. Insider on the stock market, and with US government information, is the bomb!

I repeat the question -"Your information on bank insider information of the U.S. government agencies is sensational - please give me the link. ". Do "normal traders" have this information or are they just playing a global conspiracy? Opening a profitable position on the eve of news is no indicator. I told it on my own example.

Дмитрий:

Thanks, I've read it, but what's that got to do with it?

How does the manipulation of the Libor rate by banks have anything to do with insider trading? When banks set their own rates and negotiate with each other, it's hard to call that an insider.

The above link is an insider, but in the stock market. It always has been and always will be. This kind of insider is when you work in a bank and your friend in a corporation and he gives you confidential information in confidence, which you use in the stock market. Insider in the stock market is boring, ridiculous and trivial. A forex insider with US government information is the bomb!

I repeat the question -"Your information on bank insider information of the U.S. government agencies is sensational - please give me the link. ". Do "normal traders" have this information or are they just playing a global conspiracy? Opening a profitable position on the eve of news is no indicator. I've told it on my own example.

Dimitri, you clearly have a broken causal link between subjects and phenomena. Your question is an oxymoron. Clearly you are seeing things in my statements that are not there in the first place.

For starters, the FED is not at all a US STATE ORGANIZATION. Its decisions are independent of the President and Congress. This means, in the sense and spirit of the US Constitution, that it is not a governmental entity:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

"The Fed considers the Federal Reserve System "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms."

For the rest - Google and Yahoo to help. Or ask the author of this thread, he took the exam by U.S. law, in the original. That is, of course, if he happens to understand your questions.

Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
Federal Reserve System Headquarters Established Chair Central bank of Currency Reserve requirements Bank rate Interest rate target Interest on reserves Interest paid on excess reserves? Website The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United...

Sergiy Podolyak:

Dmitry, you clearly have a broken causal link between objects and phenomena. Your question is an oxymoron. It is clear that you see something in my statements that is not there in the first place.

For starters, The FED is NOT at all a US government agency. Her decisions are not up to the President or Congress. That means in the sense and spirit of the US Constitution that it is not a governmental body:

I agree! I'm sprinkling my head with sang!

As a matter of fact - I am glad that you have acknowledged your childishly naive reasoning about insider trading based on analysis of quotes.

Vladimir:
Currency markets are hard to predict. Even the auction market is hard to predict. Unchanged rates seem to be good news for the market, but traders like to find reasons to get excited. "The Fed didn't raise rates, so the global slowdown will really slow down the US economy". Actually the Fed was right not to raise rates. The market has been following this meeting and expecting some action. Better to raise rates quietly, like in October, unexpectedly for no one. That's what the fed likes to do. Also, as I said before, waiting for action is more effective than action itself. Waiting for a rate hike will keep the price of gold, oil and other commodities under control, as well as the market itself. Will the dollar fall? Unlikely. Traders will be afraid of an unexpected rate hike.

I've been meaning to ask for a long time, have you found any economic data, on the release of which, forex more or less reacted, in the medium or long term?

Even if not always, but at least 50% of the time. I read on one forum, where a man was watching LIBOR, but with a delay and he showed me charts how it can work.

Reason: