Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration) - page 6

Svinotavr: But, let's not discuss me and you.

Yes, yes, I realised a long time ago that the phrase highlighted in green is your calling card. You mention it in almost every post you make. Well, maybe every once in a while. Mr. "Let's not."

Trololo:

4- I see what it is, but I wrote about tick density total and after filtering, you have total, here it's all about filtering, which is obtained after multicurrency analysis. it's more complicated further on.

How do you imagine it? An example would be.

Mathemat:

Yes, yes, I realised a long time ago that the phrase highlighted in green is your calling card. You mention it in almost every post you make. Well, maybe every once in a while. Mr. "Let's not."

He's got a bunch of standard phrases he keeps repeating. Probably a chatlain bot with a little vocabulary?

Rorschach:

I'll tell you more about the ticks. DC has several suppliers of ticks. These rows are filtered, time-matched and I don't know what else they do. Besides, on different servers in one and the same brokerage company may have different filter settings. If you want to play with ticks you need futures, not this.

Also, note that the spread is 20 points, so you have to catch at least 100 points and keep the SL/TP ratio within acceptable limits.

And this is the probability distribution for H-L minutes of the eur. 1=0.0001. It means the maximal probability (846 times) that H-L will be equal to 0.0003, at 0.0002 spread. Minutes are enough for you, you do not need ticks.

I told you it's not pipsing, so read the message (don't get mad, it's just hard to repeat, but you can't help it).

The global signal (let's call it a trend) consists of small movements, but it can be identified only by the analysis of these small movements (that have already been filtered out in the general flow of small price events), by the frequency and therefore the dynamics of such small movements and situations and the analysis of the larger movement is carried out, and it is not a pips analysis, just to analyze the accumulation of these situations, they first need to filtered out at the small fluctuation level.

Trololo:

If you finally understand it's not about the ticks per se but about price movement events, the signal may appear at changes of say 2 or 10 pips and the higher the timeframe the signal level sinks in the increased volatility more and more, and the minute changes are enormous in magnitude.

On ticks you will not be able to see the emergence of a large movement. The higher the TP/SL ratio, the lower the probability of that happening. You'll be taken out a lot of times before the price reaches the TP.

I'll put it this way, build a channel on 3 points. After 4 points, you don't know where the price will go. The price has to go some way to identify the 3rd point, it depends on... let it be noise. Plot and see at what TP/SL ratio on the average we can say that there is an entry signal.

Rorschach:

How do you imagine it? An example might be.

signal+noise consists of ticks - black, top is the change of tick density for signal+noise

below is the change of tick density after a certain filtration of ticks (filtered red ticks)

so to make such filtration for such small in amplitude fluctuations tf from 1m can already be fatal.

just treat this density not as a density of ticks but as a density of defined situations on a small oscillation level.

and the threshold of signal detection on such small goliaths is important

Trololo:

can already be fatal.

Did you know that everyone who did tics has gone mad or been banned!

Tantrik:
Did you know that everyone who used to do tics has gone mad or been banned!
Valera is just about to be diagnosed with a psychiatric condition called H-volatility. As soon as he starts demanding to be banned, it means the neighbours have already called the orderlies.

Tantrik:
Did you know that everyone who used to do tics has gone mad or been banned!

Fucking hell, the demons got banned)))) I don't care, I'm in a tank. I won't get banned twice)))

Reshetov: Valera is just about to be diagnosed with a psychiatric condition called H-volatility. As soon as he starts demanding to be banned, it means the neighbours have already called the orderlies.
There has been an over-optimisation on H-volatility ))))
Reason: