Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration) - page 13

Trololo:

Is that why there is a periodicity and simultaneity of currency pairs when currencies are poured into currencies? What if it is not an insider.

Valeria Ilyinishna, it takes a long time to explain about globalisation and that all the countries of the wild west are sailing in the same Titanic. So go back to Ward 6, Napoleon is waiting for you there.

Reshetov:

Valeria Ilyinishna, it takes a long time to explain about globalisation and that all the countries of the wild west are sailing in the same Titanic. So go back to Ward 6, Napoleon is waiting for you there.

Gulchak, Ward 6 is a life-threatening place. Your advisers are registered there. Trading with them is like carrying water in a sieve.

Trololo:

Ward 6 is a life-threatening place for your councillors.

Aminazin and a straitjacket will save you from my counsellors

Reshetov:
Aminazin and a straitjacket will save you from my councillors
Aminazin, kreminazin, or lsd.... The aminazin, the crackpot, or the ldl will save you from my counsellors. nothing will. people have tried to put a straightjacket over them, and morphine to calm themselves down. nothing has worked.

Trololo:
Aminazin, kreminazin, or lsd.... There is nothing you can do about your counsellors (if you use them). people have tried to put a measuring shirt over them and morphine to calm themselves down with their results. nothing has helped.
Don't worry, the paramedics will come and rescue you. But a straitjacket won't save you from Napoleon and he's bound to take the opportunity to mock you.

Reshetov:
Don't worry, the orderlies will come and rescue you. But a straitjacket will not save you from Napoleon and he will take the opportunity to mock you.

What orderlies, Gulnar. Where to get them? Your advisers drove them to suicide. Napoleon is better.

Trololo:

I'd rather have a napoleon.
There's no arguing about tastes.

I didn't understand anything about "insider"... And for research purposes - take for example the intervention moments of the Japanese and Swiss central banks. there by the ticks and the picture of "circles in the water" may be seen. ;)

I didn't understand anything about "insider"... As for the purpose of the study - take for example the intervention moments of the Japanese and Swiss central banks. there by the ticks and the picture of "circles in the water" can be seen. ;)

don't know what you mean....

Demi:

btw.

1. If there are only three pairs in the world, then there is no way that their pairs are moving chaotically. They are necessarily moving in an interconnected way.

2. What is a "periodic" signal as you understand it? IMHO you have your own, individual understanding of periodicity.

3. "simultaneous move on all pairs due to insiders" ?????????? Why does it have to be because of the inside?

It is clear to the judge - you have your own, individual understanding of "the inside". In a nutshell - all financial markets are interrelated. And all currencies on the forex market are interrelated. And if a move in the pound causes the movement of the other currency pairs, it is not at all a manifestation of "complex, multi-currency insider".

The court apparently didn't understand shit, but that's the way it is in this country - unfair courts, and that's his business.
Reason: