Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 15

Trololo:

I always thought that you should rejoice in other things, or at least in what you understand. But here it's the opposite - joy that Alexey does not understand and that you are not alone in your misunderstanding))))

The idea is that you are writing such things that a normal trader cannot digest adequately. Therefore, he is happy that he does not understand the inadequacy and at the same time he understands that what he does not understand is inadequate, due to which there is an unconscious happy reaction, as there is no fouling of the trader's brain....)))) Therefore, filtering out inadequacies is a protective function of a normal, adequate person. And joy is a side effect of being right..... ))))

Spectrum. This is on a time line. Where does that segment come from? And why did some demob decide that this segment was adequate?

Have you considered that the segment has gone in broad strokes over the previous context? Which has nothing to do with now at all?

No, guys. You're not right in the head. You're trying to... Ha! I remember Einstein! - Remember what he said? You don't remember... Okay, homework.

Bye.

LeoV:

The point is that you write things that a normal trader cannot adequately digest. Therefore, he is happy that he does not understand the inadequacy and at the same time he understands that what he does not understand is inadequate, in connection with which there is an unconscious joyful reaction, because there is no fouling of the trader's brain....)))) Therefore, filtering out inadequacies is a protective function of a normal, adequate person. And joy is a side effect of being right..... ))))

well, now you can have some candy off the shelf too.

Svinozavr:

Spectrum. This is on a time line. Where does that segment come from? And why did some demob decide that this segment was adequate?

Have you considered that the segment has gone in broad strokes over the previous context? Which has nothing to do with now at all?

No, guys. You're not right in the head. You're trying to... Ha! I remember Einstein! - Remember what he said? You don't remember... Okay, homework.

Bye.

No one has ever said that any particular section is optimal.

Trololo:

No one has ever said that any particular section is optimal.
И?

I wrote the same indicator yesterday. I don't understand what it shows? The spectrum, I see, consists of timeframes, each of them has a weight coefficient equal to one. We will perform convolution. The clock frequency is from one minute. Then we add them up.

Can you suggest how to bind to the market?

The problem is that there is a mismatch in the number of significant values on minutes and higher timeframes. That is, there are missing quotes and it's an absolute mystery. We need to synchronize them by date.

new-rena:

I wrote the same indicator yesterday. I do not understand what it shows? The spectrum, that is clear, consists of timeframes, each of them has weight coefficient equal to one. We will perform convolution. The clock frequency is from one minute. Then we add them up.

Any tips on how to link to the market?

The problem is that there is a mismatch in amount of significant values between minutes and higher timeframes. In other words, there are missing quotes and it is an absolute mystery. We need to synchronize them by date.

I'm back on line. Wells. What was it you wanted me to link?

synchronisation is probably needed at the multicurrency stage.

If you start with just one pair, what should you synchronise? There are price change events, there is discretisation, frequencies can be taken as it is.

Trololo:

I'm back in line. wells. what was there to be bound?

synchronisation is probably needed at the multicurrency stage.

And if you first lay out one pair only, what should you synchronise (with what)? there are price change events, there is discretisation, frequencies can be taken as it is.

Well, for example, this is what I got. How do you link the trading signals to such an indicator or is it different for you? I was only talking about one currency pair currency pair so far

new-rena:
Here's what I got, for example. How do you link the trading signals to such an indicator or do you have it differently? We were only talking about one currency pair so far

It's too early to tie anything to it.

Trololo:

It's too early to pin anything down to that. it's also problematic, the impact of amplitude.

That's what I was thinking too. But in general the direction of thought is interesting in itself
Reason: