Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration)

As a matter of fact the reason for creating this branch was the idea that everything has been automated in terms of making orders and realizing large amounts of currencies.

If you want to continue the idea that everything is calculated and recognised by the majors long before us, or hotter, MM sets the direction of movement.

But if this process begins, it should show up during multicurrency analysis.

Ideally, trans-flow of one currency into another in the basket should occur at the same rate and with the same uniformity.

This could roughly be done if the basket was composed only of high-liquid currencies, since there is always a trade possibility. But unfortunately for MM there are also low-liquid currencies (which makes it difficult for MM to introduce noise mechanisms) as a machine can calculate the necessary ratios for the smooth distribution of currencies in the basket and the required volumes, but it cannot know in advance if the possibility to implement the volume for low-liquid currencies (thus they are low-liquid) will be present at the major ones

it would be interesting to discuss ways to analyze such algorithms and the importance of low liquidity instruments in them.

1- what options can MM have for implementing large injections,

2- purely hypothetically let's imagine that there is sometimes an insider, how can it be implemented.

for sure it is done by automata that are set up for a certain range of actions - split lots and implementation through a cluster of currencies (via basket), so maybe it makes sense to try to detect such algorithms.

Why did I use the word "insider"? Because the MM monopolist does exactly that, only insider is more local concept, and MM is a kind of permanent insider, since MM does it, but it has to be continuously released to take money from others.

It is very simple cluster analysis of volumes and shows where point purchases or sales are taking place. Clusterdelt can help you. There is no way to know more accurately.

Svinotavr:
Poligraf Poligrafych (Yosya), it is necessary to "infuse" large volumes gradually (periodically).

Dimas, if there is a gradualness and periodicity of infusion, it should manifest itself somehow, and the low liquidity is probably the most interesting thing in the basket.

And yet, brother, it's a hard road,

poor guy, go to sleep, Seryoga (c)

nikelodeon:
It is very simple cluster analysis of volumes and shows where point purchases or sales are taking place. Clusterdelt can help you. There's no way to know for sure.

The thing is that the one-point buying or selling, as you put it, by itself won't say anything, you don't know what exactly is behind it.

How bad is it, Valera? "Don't you have any more thoughts of your own?

I've missed your Valera )))) Keep it up comrade)))

Trololo:
Is it after watching Maitreyde that you have these thoughts?

Trololo:

The thing is that the point purchases or sales, as you put it, by themselves do not say anything, you do not know what exactly is behind them, whether the MM has entered over thousands of transactions with small lots of cash or small players have committed a lot of speculation.

I admit that I do not quite understand what MM is, but there is some truth in your words, but only a fraction. More precisely, I didn't say that, when I saw a dot inflow at a certain price and know that there were more buyers at this price, and the rate has fallen below this level. This means that the crowd is bred, because they sell by one transaction, but with a larger volume. You need to look at the rate relative to this level and in fact this is the most reliable information.... probably not more reliable.....

And you've overreacted about mere mortals. google the cluster dlerta..... Even though it's not the full size of the market, it doesn't mean it's not reliable and the information that is available is enough....

Rorschach:
Is that what you think after watching Maitreyd?

I don't know what Maitrade is. no why, the usual logic, well maybe the conspiracy is a bit over the top, but everything else is logical and timely (in terms of automating world markets)

A video about algorithms in the market
Reason: