Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration) - page 16

Svinozavr:
You know, they do. And so does adherence to the rules of syntax and punctuation. You have a problem.

Well, then have them eat some raw tomatoes at night. It'll be gone by morning.

You know, the mother tongue is the most basic thing available. You can't even do that. What is there to talk about?

Svinozavr:
You know, the mother tongue is the most basic thing you can do. You can't do it. What are we talking about?

About alcoholic liquids.

What I can and cannot do is not for you to judge. you can continue to judge a man by his scribbles on the screen.

When you take your shell off at night, don't sit on your own thorns.

Trololo:

Yosi, it's Sunday, you need to rest. Have a pint of beer. School tomorrow. You can't keep thinking about the topic of insider trading, you'll break your brain completely.

Svinotavr:

Yosi, it's Sunday, you need to rest. Have a pint of beer. School tomorrow. You can't keep thinking about the topic of insider trading, you'll break your brain completely.

It's Monday and I had a beer yesterday and I'm not going to school and my brain is already broken.

Trololo:

It's Monday already . and I had a beer last night, and I'm not going to school, and my brain is already broken.
evidently

moskitman:
visibly

We don't need MAUROs here, don't get us started))) by the way, in light of your recent adventures, it's not yet known who has it more broken.

Alas, it is not ignorance itself that is frustrating, but unwillingness to know and use it correctly. alas, these "ignorance" and "unwillingness" primarily have a negative effect on the "ignorant" and "unwilling" themselves... Parallels can be drawn both long and short, but there is no dignity in either 'ignorance' or 'reluctance'.

(well done... it seemed to say "about the Russian language", but it turned out to be "about anything" ) :)

A lot of pigs on the forum ))) not good

Trololo:

We don't need MAUROs here, so don't start)))
"We, Nicholas the Second..." ©
I wasn't going to, there are plenty of interesting topics in the world.
Reason: