Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration) - page 8

Svinotavr: There is no noise in forex. It's all illusions. Fables of the peoples of the world. There is simply - the price. It is what it is. Price is a fact.

Dima, spare the forum your categorical platitudes, OK?

Flood/hammering in the thread about pure mathematics has been deleted.

But my wish for you, Dima, remains the same.

Svinotavr: Thank you. PE school.

That's great. I'm a graduate of MSU's Philosophy School No. 18 (now it's called differently - the Kolmogorov School of Moscow State University). Maybe you could get in there too, if you want to.

In 2-3 years, take Fichtenholz and chew on it as hard as you can. In the process, you'll figure out where to go next.

Without at least some math training, you won't learn how to systematically beat the market. You'll still be hanging around in other people's shadows, like you are now.

Svinotavr: I don't want to. Being a mathlete is boring. I don't want to follow in my grandfather's footsteps either.

I get it: you're bored of getting a decent education in the exact sciences.

"He became a poet - for a mathematician he lacked imagination" (c) D. Hilbert.

Now I am just working and quite successfully, thanks to Herczyk (he's not a mathematician either).

Flag on the play, Gerczyk - that's cool. And you didn't get this crap about normal, flat and trend distribution from him, did you?

"Sweating" is from boredom, sitting for 9 hours a day is tedious for me.

By darkness I meant copying other people's ideas without understanding the principles of how these ideas work.

Now is not the time to study at MSU. You have to work, you have to earn money.

Again too categorical and not at all clever. And you don't have to go to MSU. Education is not just forHR people who conduct job interviews. You also need it yourself.

Trololo:

In the event and motivation, as well as the volume, we are initially already limited in time and receive all the data of someone's motivation. but we can adjust our actions (try to catch a visible signal among attempts to silence it) to the actions of the market maker to implement the motivation-volume.

The faster the signal is accumulated, the better.

You may ask your brokerage companies for additional information. You may use it for some other reasons. Something like volfix with connected tick volumes.

Rorschach:

There is no such information in the DC kotirs. And it costs money. It is something like volfix with connected tick volumes.

It's not about volumes, it's post factum information.

Trololo:

It's not about volumes. It's also post-facto information.

It's about quotes.

Rorschach:

I wanted to ask what is noise and what is signal... but probably shouldn't....

I doubt there's anything to it all.

Equiobemic schedule.

Range

Range with accumulation (if bars are in 1 direction, it counts as the same bar)

Tick (instead of volume it is the inverse of time between ticks)

It makes money on some bars and loses money on others. It does not give clear advantage over usual one.

Of all this G-themes this is the best post. You could say that since the beginning of the year I haven't read anything more interesting and informative other than this post on this forum.

Thank you!

Zhunko:

Of all the G-themes, this is the best post ever. You could say that since the beginning of the year I haven't read anything more interesting and informative on this forum than this post.

Thank you!

read it, come to a conclusion and move on, don't crowd in))) crap topic, crap, don't read it and don't write it.

It's already ridiculous to watch you constantly criticizing and appearing mostly in my threads.)))))))))))

Trololo:

...... don't go crazy twice)))
Optimist...
Reason: