Market theory - page 200

A couple of hours later.

there is clearly an acceleration of losing accounts.

It seems sensible to first learn how to trade profitably with one position in the market, and only then multiply so many orders...... anyway this stage with one order cannot be skipped.

The more you breed positions the more your result on a real account will be worse than on a simulation.

Gerg.Greg:

A couple of hours later

there is clearly an acceleration of losing accounts.

It seems reasonable, first learn to trade profitably with one position in the market, and only then multiply so many orders...... anyway this stage with one order cannot be skipped.

The more you breed positions the more your result on a real account will be worse than on a simulation.

According to the test, you can see that, the drawdown may be as high as $18 to claim a $50 profit. And on my two accounts so far the drawdown does not exceed 5 dollars in total. Of course, it is bad, but there is no profit without losses. Let's not rush to conclusions, especially since there is no trading experience within this theory. You all work only with one current price, I try to work with two prices - current and market price. I need to find new trading techniques. If I succeed, everyone will start working with two prices. This will open up a new space for finding profitable trading options.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You all only work with one current price, I try to work with two prices - the current price and the market price. You have to find new trading techniques here. If I succeed, everyone will start working with two prices. This will open up new opportunities to find profitable trading options.
In my opinion, the very concept of a market price in Forex is utopia. If the theory was originally developed for the market conditions, so maybe it should be tested on them, instead of being drawn to "break-even" Forex.

Sergey Petruk:
I think the concept of market price is utopian in forex. If the theory was originally developed for market conditions, then maybe it should be tested in market conditions instead of being drawn to "break-even" Forex.

Look at the market prices P (red line), is it utopia? From the Lion's midline (yellow line) market P and current CD are the same distance away. The behaviour of P and CD differs both in nature and volatility. However, the distance from the average price remains the same for both P and CD. Looking at the chart, one can draw interesting conclusions about the course of the current price movement. https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3754941/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade

Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.30 18:20 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.30 18:20 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.30 18:20 UTC.

Sergey Petruk:
I think the concept of market price is utopian in forex. If the theory was originally developed for market conditions, then maybe it should be tested in market conditions instead of "break-even" forex.
For your information, I have proved that the real market of goods and services cannot exist without acknowledging the existence of market prices, like the one I'm going to tell you about. I am absolutely certain of the existence of a virtual market price in forex as well. It is your right not to recognise them, but in time, under pressure of facts, you will be forced to recognise their real impact on the current price.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You can see from the test that, the drawdown can be as high as $18 to claim $50 profit. And on my two accounts so far the drawdown does not exceed $5 in total.

That's a strange answer you've got.

Look, on the first screenshot you can see that...

Fixed loss -214.60 $, current loss(open positions) -33.90 $

On the second screenshot and the account can be seen that....

Fixed loss 213$, current loss (open positions) -2.60$

And it is on 0.01 lot orders.

Let's assume that the figures for monitoring provided by this service are not correct, but percentage ratio of losses to the account, in your opinion, is also not correct?

How much is 1 standard lot on your account?

Do you realize that every position costs at least 3 ticks and in some cases 10-20 ticks of the prices at which the tester will model it as a result?

Don't tell me that you are testing your EA at the best prices! With such a large number of orders which are opened daily in the market, the tests will be useless because the real slippage is simply ignored, and in the end it will be enormous from all positions.

Gerg.Greg:

That's a strange answer you've got.

Look, on the first screenshot you can see that...

Fixed loss -214.60 $, current loss(open positions) -33.90 $

On the second screenshot and the account can be seen that....

Fixed loss 213$, current loss (open positions) -2.60$

And it is on 0.01 lot orders.

Let's assume that the figures for monitoring provided by this service are not correct, but percentage ratio of losses to the account, according to you is also not correct?

How much is 1 standard lot on your account?

Do you realize that every position costs at least 3 ticks and in some cases 10-20 ticks of the prices at which the tester will model it as a result?

Don't tell me that you are testing your EA at the best prices! With so many orders being opened daily in the market your tests will be a waste of effort because the real slippage is simply ignored, and in the end it will be enormous from all positions.

This is a cent account, total drawdown is less than $5.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It's a cent account, total drawdown is less than $5.

Okay. And how much money did you put in the accounts? $10 each?

Gerg.Greg:

Okay. And how much money did you put in the accounts? $10 each?

10 и 20. Funds are $7,698 and $18,0060, respectively. That's 25.7, sneakage = $4.3. 1,034 and 922 trades, 1,956 total.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
10 и 20

I wish you good luck! You will need it.....

Reason: