Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 20

I don't get it! Since everyone is so against locks and they are unnecessary and should be removed. Why not make it compulsory to trade only in buy or sell on the same account? I think all the masters of strategies will immediately come to ecstatic ecstasy and sing from happiness!

Rayder69 писал(а) >>
I don't get it. Since everyone is so against locks and they are unnecessary and should be removed. Why not make it compulsory to trade only in buy or sell on the same account? I think all the masters of strategies will immediately come to ecstatic ecstasy and sing from happiness!

>> And talk?

Well... You don't have to go overboard, either...

Lock is a thing that can't be applied everywhere.

CFD market, yes, currencies. Read: only dealer instruments.

Only buy or only sell is not such an incredible situation in stock trading.

And in general, there, on the exchange, a lot of things "are not so" as many are used to in dealer markets.

Matroskin Kitty is right: you have to buy something to sell it...

Or borrow from a broker. ;)))

Maybe we should change the subject to "is LOC necessary on WORLD BUREAU"

( if MT5 meets these rules ) - so MT5 has nothing to do with it.

It' s probably not MT5 that should be "treated"

but the ones who made the rules (NFA) ---

---

e.g. in securities trading

buy XXX thousand shares of Microsoft stock worth a million quid and then sell them... for the same amount

only at a slightly less favorable price...

1. We wait for the price to go up to close the buy.

2 wait for the price to drop to close the sale ...

this is the lock (although it is negative)

---

some analogy:

let's try to understand why banks

don't do transactions like this

buy CURRENT and immediately sell CURRENT (to the population)

Svinozavr >> :

It's not my reaction that's bad (question from page 13) - life is slow.)) And also - do not confuse temperament with hustle.)))

Durkuya, you could have said you were interested in loci. That, of course, is not the case. What interested me was MT's initial focus on trading automation. I.e. it's not even about forex - it's about the platform.

I see, the "exchange" software, which is available for download - really does not allow to automate reliably - I won't argue here. I will see how it will be on MT5, by the way, there is no tumbler in beta yet, so nothing is clear yet.

Svinozavr >> : I've tried lots with different views, of course. For a long time (in relation to my fornoy history, of course) I've been figuring things out, experimenting with using them. As a result I've come to the conclusion, which you know, dryness (I'm sorry, but I can't think of a more accurate term). Naturally, I'm aware of that, but my initial nettoyness helped me. It helped me to look at loki not from under the bench in the kitchen, but more broadly. Initial lockers, who generally have not seen / traded in a normal stock exchange, did not have this help. Moreover, if I didn't have strategies *netto, of course), I might have used locks myself - why not - sometimes it seems easier to implement with them. But, thank the stock market, I avoided that. Such is the case.

And also, as I learned that they will make access to the real exchanges through MT, so generally rejoiced that he started working for MT. I like the ideology of MT as a platform for robots. With my hands, to be honest and between us, I'm still a gambler - the tempo is failing me. That's why, when I saw one more (maybe the most convenient) possibility for automation, I didn't want to work with it.

DCs, instead of lots, if you can't have them, could have a system of virtual accounts linked to one main account. It would be the same almost as it is now. I don't know if it's possible from an accounting point of view, but the whining on the forums would be reduced.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

some analogy:

Let's try to understand why BANKS

do not make transactions of the TYPE

buy BORROUGH and immediately sell COST (to the public in foreign currency).

They just don't know how to handle (or as lockers usually say - you don't know how to cook) loki [smiley laughing smiley].

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Maybe we should change the subject to "should we have a lock on the WORLD'S Bourses"

No, the title of the topic should be "Should we use stoploss as opposed to lock or should it be banned?" and a lot of arguments against the stop. Like: when using stops the TS MUST take into account that each transaction must return a profit of several times the stop, etc. etc. Unlike system with trap, where I can afford (if not lazy) to take at least one pip and not worry about mm. My friend carries out up to 70 trades a day and takes profit from 1 pip to 100 or more. Sometimes all of his depo is in lots, but no more than 5% of his depo and no more than one stop (he takes almost all trends on m5 until he gets tired). Then he quietly solves everything and the state is beautiful to look at. The only thing to worry about is the availability of free funds in the account. By the way, the platform is not MT. I stuck to MT with my EAs, but they should go away. There are a lot of brokers who spit on the NFA .

I don't think we need lots and lots of them will appear on different platforms, we just need to brainstorm and start trading. There just won't be so much convenience and profits will be greatly reduced. Which is what the DCs are trying to achieve with your lack of understanding.

Z.U. At the end of the day. If you do not know what to do and what the price does not work out, you cannot do it properly. You just need to have the appropriate TS. It (TS) allows traders to get the most out of the movements and to be calm at that.

philips писал(а) >>

Thank you, that made me laugh. Tell me, if the price has passed 6500p (from St.2000 to now), it turns out that the probability of going up 100p is unbelievable, rather than going the same 100p down? (that's not a question, but just an excuse to think with your head rather than...)

Good looking out. At the moment all my working mts are built without the use of any indicators. Only order management and MM. Hence, it is not difficult to conclude that I have tried all sorts of tricks and order combinations hundreds of times with different profit / stop ratios and various lots. Nets, averaging (shares), rollovers - it's all mine, but there is no place for lots in all this.

That's just wonderful. So he hasn't found it in his six years, even though he has searched well, and I have found a solution in my five years, even if he hasn't, because he hasn't. What do you call such a position. Just a kindergarten attitude. (That's not what I said about myself). Funny people.

It is time to close this topic. It looks like nothing normal will be said.

It's silly...everyone is going their own way without listening to the others...and without understanding themselves.

Well, yes - but no one wants to check, as has already been suggested. Some (me, for example) do not need it, others are lazy. Someone else simply has not had enough time to use MQL to do it.

Reason: