Avalanche - page 518

khorosh:
If there was a good indicator, you could do without martin.
khorosh:
You don't need an indicator, it is enough to analyse the values of these fractals in the Expert Advisor.

Metaquotes, I've tried three times to post the code of an unnecessary indicator that allows you to do without martin. SRC doesn't work.

void init() {}
void deinit() {}
void OnTick()
{
}

It works.

You can also just attach an mq4 file if the code is too big ;)

tara:

Metaquotes, I've tried three times to post the code of an unnecessary indicator that allows you to do without martin. SRC doesn't work.

When I said the indicator is unnecessary, I meant that if the trendline indicator is based on two fractals, there is really no point in using such an indicator in an Expert Advisor as an external one. It would be better to use equations of lines passing through respective fractals in an Expert Advisor. I used this in one of my Expert Advisors. It allows to do without graphical objects (trend lines) and therefore allows to optimize an Expert Advisor. So I don't understand your irony.

that's the approach I like the most about the avalanche! Limit a series of trades! I have this limit on 5 trades! The last trade must be in the trend, so if the fifth is against it, then the sixth is added. Multiplier = 2.

The trend is defined by MA on H4. It is at best! This thing works in normal markets and on strong moves!

advantages of this method: no lot set huge! Good profit! Also, we remain in the trend and in 90 per cent of cases it is not hard to outlast drawdowns!

And there is one disadvantage: a trend reversal or correction, which scares very much at 500 points or more on the 4h sign! At such moments to wait out is not comfortable, there are thoughts that the trend has changed, we have to either fix the minus or turn over! But it's hard to make a decision in that situation!

Help how to be?

I am thinking of a thing like this: when, say, the total loss floating on the series is 300 quid, then I'm thinking of getting into a lock! And have already added the second robot, which should work out this one thousand! I am now thinking who to add! Thoughts are: Let's take the robot, which have positive and negative trades alternate! And martingale them to include! For example: There was a signal, we logged in to earn $ 300, if we could not take this amount of the signal, we fix minus another 300 quid. We wait for the next signal, and now we enter with a double lot, to work out the 600 quid. So, let's wait for the next signal, and now we enter with double lot to make profit of 600 bucks. If I look at the robots, I don't know why I tried it, but I don't know why I tried it, because I already tried it and it wouldn't work if I ran out of steam. Suppose the drawdown is 300 quid, and the deposit under this pair is 5000 quid. So, here we have time and money to test even a few wrong signals using the second Expert Advisor.

and the second option that works is to enter with the smallest lot, the distance between trades is 6 pips (4x sign), and a maximum of 10 trades is allowed to increase. Then on 2ma trades with a coefficient of multiplication. I usually get out in the plus! Sometimes it takes weeks!

If 2ma crossed and then crossed again very close to each other, then without coefficients it works! In the case of a sideways situation, if there are many crossings, the lot will not be multiplied!

khorosh:
By saying that the indicator is not needed, I meant that if the trendline indicator is based on two fractals, there is really no point in using such an indicator in an Expert Advisor as an external one. It would be better to use equations of lines passing through respective fractals in an Expert Advisor. I used this in one of my Expert Advisors. It allows to do without graphical objects (trend lines) and therefore allows to optimize an Expert Advisor. So I do not understand your irony.
Is it a horizontal channel (support, resistance) or is it a sloping channel on two fractals?

YOUNGA:
and on the two fractals, is it a horizontal channel (support, resistance) or is it still a sloping channel?
Neither. Converging triangle.

khorosh:
Neither. Convergent triangle.
explain ? i'm writing it down...

YOUNGA:
explain ? I'm writing it down...
What, you don't know what it is? And what do you need it for? It has nothing to do with the expert test results I posted.

khorosh:
What, you don't know what it is? And what do you need it for? It has nothing to do with the expert test results I posted.
I can't build a congruent triangle on two vertices... on four I can, on three I can...
Reason: