Useful tools - page 11

Svinozavr:

It would be interesting to see links to useful with and for MT purposes here. For example, alternative editors, code flowchart builders, extended clipboards, etc.

I use the free extended clipboard Ditto when working in MetaEditor. Nothing changes in your copy, cut, paste work - same ctrl C,X,V. But you may select from the clipboard stack what you have copied earlier. It is very conveniently implemented. It makes writing programs much easier. Besides, what you have copied with ctrl C will be saved on disk and will not be lost after powering down. You see something interesting - ctrl C - then you can always find it. Sort of like replacing notepad. The call of the stack buffer I made through ctrl Q. You can specify any combination.

The website of the software is http://ditto-cp.sourceforge.net/. A short review here.

People then run around in panic... Why was I hacked? Why me, etc.? Use more of these programs, download more to buffers, leave cached passwords that can always be extracted and that useful buffer where you can find any information. No offence to the author of the post, the software is useful but not secure.

FxPro2:

No offence to the author of the post, the software is useful but not safe.

It's not a big deal. You just need to know how to use it properly like any other tool.

MT, by the way, is also very dangerous program - it can easily drain your money into the pockets of brokerage companies ;) :)

ForexTools:

MT, by the way, is also very dangerous - it can simply leak your money into the DC's pocket ;) :)

The program itself will not leak :) unless you use delicate hands with it :)

FxPro2:
The program itself won't leak :) unless you put your slim hands on it :)
That's why you shouldn't copy passwords to the clipboard, but type them into the entry field with strong hands and calluses on the fingertips ;)

By the way, an interesting thought for the developers of such cache buffers is to encrypt the cache. Perhaps, in some cases, this can be done by the OS itself.

But in general - it is strange. What am I doing with this tool? Passwords cache?????? )))))))))))) Bazinga !!!!))

Nah, I can't take it from you. Actually, we're on a programming language forum, and I'm using this walkthrough to make it easier to write code.

What are you guys doing here? ))))))))))))))

Has anyone used or heard of it? http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Other-Desktop-Enhancements/Take-Control.shtml "Take Control is an all-in-one software: virtual desktops, virtual clipboard, hotkeys manager, startup manager, search files and directories, split and merge files, minimize application to traybar, kill process, colour picker, mails check, notes on desktop".

I made quite a big job - I completely rewrote the mql4.xml file of Notepad++, which is located at the address: "Notepad++\plugins\APIs\" - it's a user programming language file. I have converted this file in such a way that it shows hints to the parameters of MQL4 language functions. Let me explain for those who do not know. Open Notepad++. Press "Options - Settings". We go to the tab "Backup/Autocompletion" and check "Prompts for function parameters" (you can also check "Enable for each input" and put a dot on "Function completion" indicating to the right, starting from which character will be autocompletion). Next, when coding, start typing the name of any function, press Ctrl+Space - a window will appear with a list of functions as in MetaEditor. When the function name is written, put an opening parenthesis and the function parameters tooltip will appear. It is for the sake of these hints that I have rewritten the mql4.xml file. In general, it looks like this:

Then, when we enter parameters of a function, the hint disappears. In order to bring it to life again, you must press the following key combination: Ctrl+Shift+Space. And hint will appear on the screen again.

These tips save a lot of time - now you do not need to look through the MetaEditor's help to see the sequence of entering function parameters, especially if there are five or seven of them.

I attached the archive with mql4.xml file to this post, and those who haven't yet had Notepad++ editor, may download it from here http://depositfiles.com/files/ezzifu1oz - no installation is required - just unpack the archive to any folder and run the editor. I have already set up syntax highlighting for MQL4 in the editor. The compiler of files of this language is also attached to the editor (can be activated by pressing F6).

PLEASE write here if you notice any errors or if you notice that some MQL4 word or function is missing in this editor.

Files:
mql4.rar  6 kb

kudos for the work you've done...

add more constants and it's perfect... :)

add all sorts of constants, those in uppercase letters,

like DRAW_, ID(IDABORT,IDCANCEL etc.), FILE_, MODE_ not all, MB_, OBJPROP_, OBJ_ just to name a few.

I added constants and some other service words. But I didn't add names of runtime errors like "ERR_NO_CONNECTION" - I think they are of no use here. That's all there is to it. Write to me if something is wrong. File attached to your post.

P.S.

Not for the award work, but for convenience :)

Files:
mql4_2.rar  5 kb
Reason: