Useful tools - page 14

dimontus:

tell me where to enter commands

in notepad++ I go to menu launcher->launch... these commands don't work there, I guess it's just file paths with parameters

open current dir cmd does not work either,

judging by

this should be used in the start->start menu... but it doesn't work for me.

maybe you're using some plugin for notepad++?

Somebody put up a ready-made notepad++, with all the settings (compilation and highlighting) for coding.

serferrer:

THANK YOU KIND MAN! I'LL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER :-))

dmmikl86:
Somebody put up a ready-made notepad++, with all the settings (compilation and highlighting) for coding.

Notepad++ Portable can be found here: http: //portableapps.com/apps/development/notepadpp_portable

If anyone has a desire to "upload", please post the files without the exe files.

storm:
Thank you very much. especially for the ability to compile directly from notepad.

storm:

Notepad++

Thank you

Question, how do you make an indicator, compiled in notepad++, update in the terminal where it is located on the quotes chart?

The only thing that helps: opening/closing the terminal, removing/installing the indicator, or compiling it in MetaEditor.

All three methods are not suitable for using notepad++ instead of the built-in editor :-(

dimontus:
Try regularly writing code of several thousand lines in MetaEditor and then editing it. After the "engine" of my first project exceeded 2 thousand lines of non-copy-pasted code in MetaEditor, I stopped having a hard time developing programs, and when I started using notepad++, everything changed. I've been using it for almost a year now, not stomping around, but flying over the code.

I have an Expert Advisor for 3000 lines, I wrote it a few years ago, and I didn't think then about all sorts of minimizing blocks, highlighting of selected words, but now I've spoiled myself by developing scripts in full-fledged editors, so I immediately thought how to attach it all to MT...

I looked through available options on forum for indicator updates, they are very specialized, to put it mildly... I will start digging autoit and send metaeditor to F5, I've noticed that when compiling anything the indicator hanging on a chart gets updated, maybe something will come out of it :-))

Reason: