Useful tools - page 10

Has anyone managed to make Notepad++ collapse code blocks so that bracket pairing highlighting works too?

In the line

<Keywords name="Operators">- ! &quot; &amp; ( ) , . : ; [ ] { | } + &lt; = &gt;</Keywords>

USERDEFINELANG.XML" document if you remove "{" and "}" characters, then bracket highlighting will disappear. If the lines

<Keywords name="Folder+">/* {</Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folder-">*/ }</Keywords>

put icons for opening and closing tags of multiline comment, then block collapsing works for it. I've tried putting combinations:

- Opening/closing curly braces

- if/closing curly brace

- for/closing curly brace

As a result closing curly brace is not caught - for some reason from any point all code is collapsed to the end of the text at once.

Anyway, as a result I cleaned up all settings of folders. Now I have only

<Keywords name="Folder+"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folder-"></Keywords>

With this option at least parentheses pair highlighting works fine. It doesn't matter if opening parenthesis is docked to closing parenthesis or not.

Can you tell me how to set up SlickEdit to auto-substitute predefined custom functions? Can't get the highlighting set up either.

joo:
Can you tell me how to configure SlickEdit to auto-substitute predefined custom functions? Can't set up highlighting either.

see if http://megajohn.embedders.org/articles/?id=slickedit

Why do you need a paid English-language editor which does not support syntax highlighting of user languages? What's wrong with Notepad++?

drknn:

see if http://megajohn.embedders.org/articles/?id=slickedit

Why do you need a paid English-language editor which does not support syntax highlighting of user languages? What's wrong with Notepad++?

Thanks, I've already read the article. But on rereading it once again I found out what I hadn't noticed at once. Autosubstitution of user-defined functions can be implemented by means of aliases.

drknn:

Why do you need a paid English-language editor that also does not support syntax highlighting of user languages? What's wrong with Notepad++?

This editor with IDE is well worth its 299$. I haven't seen anything similar in functionality before. C++ syntax highlighting exists (apart from 40 other languages) and is stored somewhere in some file. The only question, where is it located, is adding MQL standard constants and functions?

And I gave up Notepad++ as soon as it fucked up my sources with Cyrillic comments.

Hooray!!! I've beaten SlickEdit. Now it highlights and auto-synthesises what I need and how I need it.

Long live Professor Tychkov!

drknn:

Why do you need a paid English-language editor which also doesn't support syntax highlighting of user languages? What's wrong with Notepad++?

Doesn't support custom language highlighting you say? Yes, I just created a custom language MQL5 and highlighting for it is set separately from C++. :)

Are there any free verified programs to hide MetaTrader installations folders (several GB)? Thank you!

http://www.3dnews.ru/software/software_for_files_and_folders_defence/

chief2000:

Are there any free, proven programmes that allow you to hide folders

truecrypt

Thank you!

Does anyone use RegistryBooster ?
Reason: