Useful tools - page 29

It would make sense to change the background colour of the window header. If in Aero with transparency, it is possible to pad the background colour. It's not hard to do.
Anyway, I'll do it myself. And I won't let anyone else do it!!! Here.

Wrote the application for myself. It's a quick way to save what you just wrote. <br / translate="no">.
Got into trouble a couple of times when the studio deleted everything I had written in 6 years before compiling. I was also in the situation when I had to reboot a frozen system with working disks.

I had not lost anything. There was a fresh backup. I was lucky. But you don't create a backup every second. You can, for instance, write all day and lose what you've written in the blink of an eye. This application by list, that wrote itself in INI-file, copies in specified directories with specified periodicity. I have it set to 30 seconds. Monitors changes in files. If there is a change, it copies it. It doesn't violate disk. Interface is all in tray.

You can put it in the autostart or register it as a service.

ftp://zhunko_Guest:abd4vsuc@ftp.zhunko.ru/AutoSave v13.3.22.3.rar

Link works. Only it doesn't redirect to this site. It should be copied and pasted into browser command line.

The versions will probably change. In this case directory link:

ftp://zhunko_Guest:abd4vsuc@ftp.zhunko.ru

There are two versions in the archive. 32x and 64x systems. There is also an example of filling INI file. I put mine in. You can use POSIX regular expressions for exceptions. For source paths you can use usual templates like "?.*" Help and everything else via context menu of shortcut icon in notification area (tray). Creates its own directory in "my documents" on first startup. By default it works with files in the folder where it is located. It also creates its default INI file there.

If someone wants to, you can write a windows based interface to it to create a list in the INI file via the list editor. The application supports the command line.

A useful and free Skype gimmick: MP3 Skype Recorder
I've been using it for two years now and it's been good. A couple of times recording conversations has really helped.
Voice of the interlocutor writes to the right channel, yours - to the left. Bitrate, folder - adjustable.
After installation, you need to allow Skype to work with this application - you will be notified.

Gentlemen help programmers to understand Notepad++ downloaded from https://forum.mql4.com/ru/26012/page24 site shortly 24 pages there all shown for the dumbest but I'm obviously even dumber in general I have nothing to compile does not show code errors give out this record I used to remove parentheses in the code and made part of the code comments in general create code errors, still writes - can not open file proqram - how this program to show code writing errors.
Reason: