Useful tools - page 4

thumbnails are stored in a library created specifically for this purpose, with sections, by function type. in addition, vizio offers a wide range of schemes for construction. it remains to add blocks to favourites and attach code to them for subsequent compilation

Please advise a program that prevents accidentally (by pressing the cross or ALT+F4) closing an application.

I found MKey, but it's very cumbersome.

a question to those who use notepad++ instead of meta-editor

when choosing mql syntax, some chords between blocks disappear - at the beginning of the code some functions have chords, but then they disappear in the text see the screenshot

how to deal with this bug ?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

It would be interesting to see links to useful with and for MT purposes here. For example, alternative editors, code flowchart builders, extended clipboards, etc.

I use the free extended clipboard Ditto when working in MetaEditor. Nothing changes in your copy, cut, paste work - same ctrl C,X,V. But you may select from the clipboard stack what you have copied earlier. It is very conveniently implemented. It makes writing programs much easier. Besides, what you have copied with ctrl C will be saved on disk and will not be lost after powering down. You see something interesting - ctrl C - then you can always find it. Sort of like replacing notepad. The call of the stack buffer I made through ctrl Q. You can specify any combination.

The website of the software is http://ditto-cp.sourceforge.net/. You can read it here.

Useful software

keekkenen >> :

question to those who use notepad++ instead of meta-editor

when selecting mql syntax the chords between blocks disappear - at the beginning of the code some functions have chords, but then they disappear in the text see the screenshot

how to deal with this bug ?

It happens sometimes if a parenthesis } closes the very beginning... or if it's not there. ( sometimes it's necessary to move } to another line.) I had brackets not showing up at all :( I debugged C++ syntax

Yes, I noticed that... brackets {} shouldn't touch the text... but it still doesn't highlight the paired {} brackets...

with C++ syntax you can try it )

That's the thing - in other syntax bracket highlighting works... right in the file regulating highlighting there is an error...

There was also an extra parameter in the auto-complete file which caused the auto-complete not to work

help who knows how to do it !

here is the code describing possibility to collapse/expand bracketed {}, and highlight paired bracketed characters ()

<KeywordLists>
<Keywords name="Folder+">{</Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folder-">}</Keywords>
<Keywords name="Operators">- ! % &amp; ( ) * , . ; [ \ ] ^ ` | ~ + &lt; = &gt;</Keywords>
</KeywordLists>

<Styles>
<WordsStyle name="FOLDEROPEN" styleID="12" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" />
<WordsStyle name="FOLDERCLOSE" styleID="13" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" />
<WordsStyle name="OPERATOR" styleID="10" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
</Styles>

with this setting it is possible to collapse/expand {} sections, but their highlighting does not work like for OPERATOR item, if add brackets {} to the list of

The colour selection for {} brackets will appear but the ability to collapse/uncollect them will disappear...

help me please...

about the compilation of indicators and scripts, for some reason it blames the inludes ?! it doesn't blames the inludes in EAs...

Reason: