AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 81

four2one >> :

ITX solutions are more cost-effective and the dimensions are virtually the same (all tested).

UPS

Svinozavr >> :

UPS

That's right, you have to buy it anyway.

four2one >> :

That's right, it's all the same to buy it.

??? Yeah, and it "doesn't matter" if you buy your own diesel generator. And the diesel generator "doesn't care" about getting your own refinery to make diesel. And to the refinery ....))

Not "all the same". That's the beauty of mobile solutions on top of everything else, they're long term standalone.

I've been working on the exchange through my laptop without any UPS for a long time now. No problem. I can always roll off with it. I have a large computer, of course, with a UPS.

Svinozavr >> :

??? Yeah, and it "doesn't matter" if I buy my own diesel generator. And to a diesel generator, it's "all the same" to get your own refinery to make diesel. And to the refinery ....)))

the joke is out of place.

I can always, if anything, piggyback with it....

Especially with a twisted pair (a couple of dozen kilometres), the answer to the above joke.

I have a big computer, reasonably, with a UPS.

confirmation of my words!

four2one >> :

??? Yep, and to it you "still" have to buy your own diesel generator. And for a diesel generator, it's "all the same" to get my own refinery to make diesel. And to the refinery ....)))

the joke is out of place.

I can always, if anything, piggyback with it....

Especially with a twisted pair (a couple of dozen kilometres), the answer to the above joke.

I have a large computer, reasonably, with a UPS.

confirmation of my words!

Why would I do that? You were talking about a non performance-critical computer for trading. Why would you need a minimal computer + UPS when you can fit everything into a netbook? Compact, mobile. Besides, as a rule, a netbook has more opportunities to access the Internet for the same money. In addition to TP, there is usually a set of wireless connections. Some also have WiMax. So the reliability here is also in the alternative Internet connection.

And the fact that the computer without batteries needs a UPS, so proof and no argument. So there is no argument.

To prove my point , I'm in one place with my laptop, and the big computer is in another. It's about 10km away. Here. Trading on my laptop. Talking to you. UPS (5 kg minimum), as you can guess, I do not carry.) And if something needs to calculate, then yes - this is about a large computer and on the subject of this branch.

Svinozavr >> :

Why would I do that? You were talking about a non performance-critical computer for trading. Why would you need a minimal computer + UPS when you can fit everything into a netbook? Compact, mobile. Besides, as a rule, a netbook has more opportunities to access the Internet for the same money. In addition to TP, there is usually a set of wireless connections. Some also have WiMax. So the reliability here is also in the alternative Internet connection.

And the fact that the computer without batteries needs a UPS, so proof and no argument. So there is no argument.

To prove my point , I'm in one place with my laptop, and the big computer is in another. It's about 10km away. Here. Trading on my laptop. Talking to you. UPS (5 kg minimum), as you can guess, I do not carry.) But if I have to make some calculations, it's about the big computer and the topic of this thread.

Agreed, laptop or netbook - small, for "handheld" work suitable but, no more than that. For machines: stationary + excellent communication.

You shouldn't do that. I've had a netbook on the machine, as a test, for some time now - it's doing very well. I plan to buy 2-3 more and put them on the machine.

HideYourRichess >> :

You shouldn't do that. I've had a netbook on the machine, as a test, for some time now - it's very good at it.

1. Its price?

2. >> Its innards?

A perfectly normal Atom 270, the tests in this thread were done on it. Prices for netbooks are from 9k and up. It is clear that it's a fool's errand to look at charts on a netbook (I've checked, especially on MT5 - the buttons there take up half of the screen), because the monitor is quite small, but a machine is the best thing.

HideYourRichess >> :
A perfectly normal Atom 270, the tests in this thread were done on it. Prices for netbooks are from 9k and up. It is clear that it's a dope to look at graphics on a netbook (tested, especially on MT5 - the buttons there take up half of the screen), because the monitor there is quite small, but a machine is the best thing.

ITX on Atom will be cheaper

Reason: