AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 75

They make chipsets, too. That's what we're talking about. Not chipsets for videotape.

Ahh...

All right, then.

kombat >> :

Ahh...

>> Okay then.

He and Intel didn't have a real fight on the terms (licences). They got into a real bazaar (suing).

So they just refused to develop chipsets for Intel's new 1156 stones. For now. They have their own problems with GPU.

===

Pardon me. Clarification - in general, under rocks with ICP.

Here's one about Fermi and NVidia's latest trend.

Interesting. Intel climbs into Envidia's clearing, with its Lallaby, and Envidia stomps into Intel's clearing, with the Farm.

HideYourRichess >> :
Interesting. Intel climbs into Envidia's clearing, with his Lallabi, and Envidia stomps into Intel's clearing, with the Farm.

And they all coexist quite amicably in the clearing of open source distributed computing projects like OpenCL.

Because it doesn't threaten their kAnspecific fields. Distributed computing is far from a mass product, yet.

HideYourRichess >> :
Interesting. Intel climbs into Envidia's clearing, with his Lallabi, and Envidia stomps into Intel's clearing, with the Farm.

You made Larrabee sound very soporific - almost like Lallabye.))

And then! What do you mean "not mass-produced"!? And our long awaited tester in MT5??? I might be waiting for it to use cores other than CPU ones! Dreaming, of course. But can I dream? )))

Svinozavr >> :

You made Larrabee sound very soporific - almost like lallibay.))

He is so far. :)

Svinozavr >> :
And then! What do you mean "not massive"!? And our long awaited tester in MT5??? I might be waiting for it to use cores other than CPU only! Dreaming, of course. But can I dream? )))

Nah, methaquotes are unlikely to go in that direction now.

I just see tremendous potential to accelerate anything and everything, I wanted to offer them that. But then I thought about it and decided that it would be somewhat pointless, because it's changing the concept, and at the stage of testing MT - it's kind of out of hand. That's why I didn't even comment on it.

Reason: