AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 83

Panzer >> :

There is only one problem if something in the netbook fails. It's not always easy to find a spare part.

A spare part in such a case is a spare netbook.

No joke ))))

Svinozavr >> :

(shrugging) Yeah, sure. Anything's possible. Well, then we'll have to switch to a desktop. Only the chance of something going wrong in a self-built computer with an overclocked rock, where the responder has been forgotten since the last upgrade, is much greater. And if the desktop isn't self-made, but some brand-name nettop, then the chance to find the part for it is the same as for netbook.

Only the chance of something going wrong in a self-built computer with an overclocked rock, where the responder has been forgotten since the last upgrade, is much higher..... good self esteem.

branded nettop... Chinese assembled (everything is assembled there!!!)

four2one >> :

1. I've even done a whole thread on this subject, do you know how to look for it?

2....Just a netbook is cheaper and more practical in THIS application than a desktop...

wrong statement.

1. Good for you and know how to look.

2. ))) What do you want from me? For me to agree with your absent arguments? All right, fine. I will. You're done?

four2one >> :

Only the chance of something going wrong in a self-built computer with an overclocked rock, where the responder has been forgotten since the last upgrade, is much greater..... good self esteem.

Strange everything...

Svinozavr >> :

Nervous again, and not a screwdriver in iron.

four2one >> :

Only the chance of something flying in a self-built computer with an overclocked rock, where you forgot the answer from the last upgrade, is much higher..... good self esteem.

It's also all Chinese - korean, homemade under the table. so what next?

Just hit the wall - just shout in bold letters. "You're all fools, I'm the only smart one."

2-Svinozavr, listen to him you need to screw with old computers ( it'll be cheaper) and pull the cable :))) in general, yeah, fuck it.

Panzer >> :

It's also all Chinese - korean, homemade under the table. so what next?

Just hit the wall - just shout in bold letters. "You're all fools, I'm the smart one" (s - slightly modified).

2-Svinozavr, listen to him, you should buy old computers (it's cheaper) and build a cable :))) in general, no way.

Another nervous, and also very "literate", you and your friend (Svinozavr) learn the Russian language.

Oh, come on. It's comfortable for the man, so be it. And the style, the logic... Well, we all have our days. Maybe it's a bad one. Let's be tolerant. After all, we're all in the same boat here. No point in picking on each other.

Besides, who's without sin? You know, you're no picnic yourself. It's all bullshit. )))

four2one >> :

1. Wo wo wifi and WiMAx to work the "machines"! Proven over many years - cable and only cable!

2. Do you need a monitor all the time for the "machine"? There is a monitor with 2 or more inputs for that, and also an input switch.

1. Don't get dirty! - I observed an experiment, two years ago, people used wifi in the office - everything was fine for them. But that's not the main thing. It's the redundancy of communication channels that counts. Suddenly the land failed, switched to wifi, for example.

2. The possibility of monitoring is always needed. For the most reliable dispenser of all. It's a bit inconvenient to lug around a desktop monitor. And it needs 220, unlike a netbook monitor.

Panzer >> :

There's only one thing to consider if something in the tenbook fails. It's not always easy to find a spare part.

The non-tbooks are easy to repair, at least in Moscow. But I never fix any electronics, it's cheaper to get a new one.

Reason: