AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 80

HideYourRichess >> :

I went to the computer shop next door. They already sell those little boxes that replace the computer. There's atom 330, fwd, 320g thumb drive - cost about 11t.r.

Don't these atoms even work without coolers?

Do they put vin on them?

What can you compare atom 330 with in terms of performance? P4-1500 or so?

kombat >> :

What kind of toys... sir!

:)))

The integrated graphics is already quite satisfying.

The only thing I do not understand where she megabytes to assign the balls.

I'm just curious, because the system says it's giving up everything it can, 384 mbs.

And how much really f*ck it counts...

I'm also wondering.

If i put 4 gb opera, HP will see 3 gb,

is it possible that this memory is taken from "leftovers" by the videogame?

Tested with nvidia chip (zotac itx) hardware is bad, it doesn't see more than 3gb by itself.

With chips from ATI (AMD), everything is fine.

goldtrader >> :

Don't these atoms even work without coolers?

Do they even put the Windows on them?

What does the 330 atom compare to in terms of performance? P4-1500 or so?

The funny thing about them is that a cooler is required for... the chipset!!!

;)))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

What does the atom 330 compare to in terms of performance? With a P4-1500 or so?

goldtrader >> :

Don't these atoms even run without coolers?

Are they even running Windows on them?

How do you compare the 330 atom in terms of performance? With P4-1500 or so?

They can, they say there are models with no fan (through the case), but it seems they haven't appeared in our country yet. The preinstalled software on the computer is Swista. The performance is... not high, but for the terminal, even for the quicks and alphas, it was enough, which is surprising.

kombat >> :

The thing about it is that a cooler is required for... the chipset!!!

;)))

I don't think there's a cooler there http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/178788/

I mean an active/noisy cooler-fan.

Not a bad piece of hardware, more slots for the mother...

goldtrader >> :

I don't think there's a cooler http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/178788/

Well, the board is... three times the price of an Intel D945GCLF2D i945GC.

I read on ixbt that the culprit is overheating:

945GC Express Chipset

The problem with long branches, is that you have to repeat yourself.

1. For trading, EVERYTHING out of the modern ones will do. You can't do better than a netbook with the longest possible battery life and the largest possible number of internet interfaces. What's there to talk about?

2. For calculations, tests and optimisation, you need a powerful computer. That's what this thread is all about.

===

To be able to use > 3 GB you must have a 64-bit version. For our purposes it is reasonable. For MT5 with its minute archive all the more so.

As for the AMD 6-core, in light of the promised multithreading of the MT5 tester, this could be interesting in terms of unit price. But don't forget about Intel's virtual cores (SMT) - i.e. their 4-core can ideally approach 8-core in terms of performance. But this is in the ideal, and the gain (sometimes loss!) depends on the specific software. It's silly to make assumptions until you have a tester. We'll have to wait and see.

I.e. I would wait for the 5 tester to come out and continue our research in order to find the configuration which is adequate for our tasks. And until there is no subject to talk about, we can refrain from buying it.

Svinozavr >> :

I mean, I'd wait for the 5 tester to come out and continue our research on finding a configuration that's adequate to our tasks. But while there's no subject we can abstain from buying it.

Uh-huh...

We could talk about a cabbage chopper.

That is, a box for experts to put on the shelf and let it buzz...

Svinozavr >> :

The problem with long branches is that you have to repeat yourself.

1. For trading, EVERYTHING modern will do. A netbook with the longest possible battery life and the highest possible number of internet interfaces is hard to beat. What to speak about it?

ITX solutions are more cost-effective and the dimensions are virtually the same (all tested).

Reason: