AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 88

looked at no gaps in the history on the 1 minute chart history weighs 148 mb (155,552,292)

ruslanchik >> :
looked no gaps in history on 1 minute chart history weighs 148 mb (155,552,292)

Mm-hmm - how did you manage to look so quickly? A script?

Weird. Is the genetic algorithm definitely disabled? Was the tester's history cache clean before the test?

Still, there is no way that your beast is so ugly that it outperforms the new stones on this parameter, even with the memory and stone frequency synchronisation. Do you delete files from tester/caches and tester/history directories before each test?

Can you show me the optimization report? Perhaps, the total number of deals there is "wrong" for some reason.

P.S. Nobody checks for lousiness here. It seemed to me that it should be of interest to you.

I can do it without a problem, but it will take a long time via GPRS to download it, not a problem with me. I can do it without a problem, but it will take a long time to download via GPRS.

148 meg is a bit much for the eura story. Download it from Metakvot, it's much smaller. I have had all *.dat for the eu since early 1999 at about 13 meg.

Let's do it this way, we have nothing to lose, let's create a branch, let's specify the configuration, don't say a word about the results, let's look at it from the outside, just upload the video to the server..... not against ?

You're welcome, what's the problem. But why create a branch?

Our configurations are shown in the table on page 76. 76.

You tell me this - how many deals did you get?

===

Alexei, do you remember when I had this case figured out as well?

Mathemat >> :

148 meg is a bit much for the eura story. Download it from Metakvot, it's much smaller. Since early 1999 all *.dat for eur have been about 13 meg.

I'm using MT4 where quotes history is in eurusd1.hst format .hst and not .dat

I remember, I remember (my post at 19:49).

But I beat you there too :) No, I really didn't do it on purpose, Peter...

Reason: