AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 84

HideYourRichess >> :

1. Don't be messy! - I observed an experiment, two years ago, of people using wifi in the office on principle - they were fine. But that's not what's important. It's the redundancy of communication channels that counts. Suddenly, the ground fell off, switched to wifi, for example.

2. The possibility of monitoring is always needed. For any most reliable machine. Lugging around a desktop monitor is somewhat inconvenient. And it needs 220, unlike the netbook one.

1. Someone didn't get the "theme".

2. As N. Nekrasov said: "Father, you hear, drags (monitors), and I take away (220)."

Or as the Americans used to say in that movie, "The Crazy Ones."

four2one >> :

1. Someone didn't get into the 'theme'.

2. As N. Nekrasov put it: "Father, you hear, carries (monitors), and I take (220) away."

Or as the americans used to have a movie: "Delirious."

You're the one who's delusional.

Told you, unlike your itx, a netbook doesn't need a monitor - that's a plus, both in functionality and money. Having different types of meshes built in gives extra reliability of connectivity. And it's all built in, read - for the same money. Plus mobility is a huge plus. Both within the apartment/office and within the country (business trips/airports/holidays/vacations, etc.).

What's there to argue about?

HideYourRichess >> :

You're the one who's delusional.

Said, unlike your itx, a netbook doesn't need a monitor - that's a plus, both in terms of functionality and money. Having different types of meshes built in gives extra reliability of connectivity. And it's all built in, read - for the same money. Plus mobility is a huge plus. Both within the apartment/office and within the country (business trips/airports/holidays/vacations, etc.).

What's there to argue about.

I'm tired of reading the opinions of "users".

four2one >> :

I'm tired of reading the opinions of "users".

So don't read it - what's the problem. IMHO the "users" are very advanced. )))

goldtrader >> :

So don't read it - what's the problem. IMHO the "users" are very advanced. )))

Advanced ones aside.

four2one >> :

>> the advanced ones aside.

You got your way yesterday ))))

In the "what's better?" argument, the only thing worse than the lockers are the aemsticks.

HideYourRichess >> :
In the "what's better?" argument, the only thing worse than the lockers are the aamdes.

+1000

as always a matter of faith.

>> it's interesting how it all pans out.

HideYourRichess >> :
In the "what's better?" argument, only the aemdeski can be worse than the lockers.

marasmus grows stronger and stronger....

P.S..

"...

As long as there are fools in the world,
We can't help living a life of deceit.
♪ what a blue sky ♪
We're not advocates of robbery,
♪ A fool doesn't need a knife ♪
He's a liar and he's a fool!
And you can do what you like with him

..."

B.Sh. Okudzhava.

four2one >> :

"Great" analyst!!!

What are we gonna do without you?

If you don't have the money, you'll take the Amd slag that barely keeps up with the Intel from two years ago, if you have the money, you'll go and buy Intel. AMD in the high sector is a real slam dunk. There is, of course, another policy which can be summed up in one word - enough. If you have enough performance of the AMD products, you should just take them and save some money. If you need maximum power, there is no choice but to use Intel.
Reason: