AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 85

For optimization tasks, if it is realistic to parallelize threads - read: runs - 6-core AMD, as a budget option, is not bad. But it is not clear how the Intel's virtual cores technology will behave in the new tester. In short it is hard to say anything yet. Bah. I've already written that. But never mind.

And if suddenly it will be possible to use GPGPU, then it will be super. But that's just wishful thinking, I guess. Although... ... at first developers didn't want to think about multithreading on CPU cores either.

There is no subject to talk about.

What affects performance in the 4k's tester, we've partly figured out. The tests, of course, were not enough, but that's how it is - the basics are clear.

E_mc2 >> :

>> What will you do...As I said...No money, you'll buy an Amdes slag, which barely catch up with Intel's 2 year old procesces, if you have money, you'll go and buy Intel. AMD in the high sector is a real slam dunk. There is, of course, another policy which can be summed up in one word - enough. If you have enough performance of the AMD products, you should just take them and save some money. If you need maximum power, there is no choice but to use Intel.

And you "HAVE" (your transcription) to learn the Russian language, and then (maybe) get into analytics, in which you don't understand shit.

And to your comrade in the party of illiterate users - the pig-saurus, besides understand alternative (once tried to point out to me this newfangled word), it is a substitute, and you need RESERVE.

THE TERM "ALTERNATIVE" MEANS "SUBSTITUTIVE" AND "RECEIVED" IS MEANT TO MEAN "REPLACEMENT". PART - YOU WILL LEARN IT A LITTLE BETTER.

four2one >> :

Pharmacy around the corner.

No one is going to argue with your arguments ("not true", "learn Russian" etc., equally convincing). In order not to aggravate the disease.

We agree!

Svinozavr >> :

... Well, it happens to everybody, maybe it's just a bad day.

Looks like it's not a day, it's a lifetime.

Svinozavr >> :

Pharmacy's around the corner.

No one is going to argue with your arguments ("not true", "learn Russian" etc., equally convincing). So as not to aggravate the disease.

We're in!

Pork-bellied once again showed his illiteracy and incompetence, and in this aspect too, mediocrity. From the phrase you cited, even first graders can see - about your aggravation of the disease that you yourself told about.

And it is clear, from lawnmower to peddler.

Get that comma right.

YOU CAN'T HAVE MERCY.

goldtrader >> :

Looks like not a day, but a lifetime ((

Even more than that. A dead-end branch of evolution.

But you can't tell at once, virtually, just like that! And I'm not a doctor.

In general, I have noticed that similar posts are written as if by the same person - so similar in style, argumentation, logic, etc.. But of course they are different people. Just the clinical picture and diagnosis are the same.

OK. Let's ignore it - let them.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Even more than that. A dead-end branch of evolution.

But you can't tell at once, virtually, just like that! And I'm not a doctor.

In general, I have noticed that similar posts are written as if by the same person - so similar in style, argumentation, logic, etc.. But of course they are different people. Just the clinical picture and diagnosis are the same.

OK. Let's ignore it - let them.

Check out the private message. Because with the new redesigns it doesn't show that there are posts.

four2one >> :

And you "HAVE" (your transcription) to learn the Russian language, and then (maybe) get into analytics, in which you don't understand shit.

And to your comrade in the party of illiterate users - the pig-saurus, besides understand alternative (once tried to point out to me this newfangled word), it is a substitute, and you need RESERVE.

THE TERM "ALTERNATIVE" MEANS "SUBSTITUTIVE" AND "RECEIVED" IS MEANT TO MEAN "REPLACEMENT". PART - YOU WILL LEARN IT A LITTLE BETTER.

Don't be so hasty and pretend to be the smartest. Come on, give us a lesson in math. If you can't do it yourself, don't worry, I'll teach you, so to speak, to fill in your gaps in the math.

four2one >> :

Once again you have shown your illiteracy and incompetence, and in this aspect too, you mediocrity. From the phrase you quoted, even first graders can see - about your exacerbation of the disease you told yourself about.

And it is clear, from lawnmower to peddler.

Get that comma right.

CAN'T BE PARDONED.

Porksaurus is totally right, judging by your deranged posts you are clearly having an autumnal exacerbation - urgently go to the pharmacy.

Here comes autumn, and the rain knocks at the window
Here comes the autumn, and the birds fly away.
The last crane's wedge is off the ground.
The last crane wedge,
Like a ship taking off from Earth.

(c) V. Asmolov

Reason: