After studying MQL5, how realistic it is to participate in Freelance. - page 2

Mickey Moose:

For you personally. They don't exist because I don't do orders at all, and it's impossible to take work here.

Here, take a look for yourself. I opened the first one I saw.

Why do you have to cast aspersions on the fabric? There are rules - if you want to work with paid services - be kind and get the status of the seller. So the diagnosis is confirmed:

Is this just a blabbermouth? As usual without proof? You don't have a single order or a single completed job.

Mickey Moose:

For you personally. There aren't any because I don't do orders at all, and it's impossible to take work here.

I have no problem, I can take it anytime...

Ahhhh... Mickey Moose doesn't have seller status.... Well, then why is it surprising that the application can't be accepted ?

Vladimir Karputov:

Why do you have to make such a big deal out of it? There are rules - if you want to work with paid services, you have to be a vendor. So the diagnosis is confirmed:

Let me put it another way. Six months ago I really wanted to get an order. Not so important on what subjects, I needed some WMZ

So, I searched for it in 5 minutes after registration on the site and by the evening did and got my money.

What are you talking about? First, some documents and then you shudder to give or not give the order.

Then you're shaking so they don't get banned along with the "money" which you don't even know they'll give you.

I have a few friends like that. And everyone is afraid that they will block him for nothing, then he will spend months proving to the BOD that he is not a fool.

As if freelancing and hemorrhoids are not the same thing. Let's not confuse the two.

Mickey Moose:

What are you talking about? First there's the paperwork, then you're worried they'll give you the order.

then you're worried about getting banned along with the "money" which you don't even know they'll let you withdraw.

I have a few friends like that. And everyone is afraid that they will block him for nothing, then he will spend months proving to the BOD that he is not a fool.

As if freelancing and hemorrhoids are not the same thing. Let's not confuse the two.

I don't understand what there is to shake about. There are plenty of orders. The condition "vendor status" - quite justified, primarily for the customer, so that he at least knows that he gives an order to a real person, registered in the system.

But such "I really need to get an order, I need some WMZ"... If you yourself need to order a job, who will you turn to, a member registered as a seller, or someone else (even if they agree to do something cheaper)?

Georgiy Merts:

I don't understand what there is to "shake" about? There are quite a lot of orders. The condition "seller status" is quite justified, first of all, for the customer, so that he at least knows that he gives the order to a real person registered in the system.

But such "I really need to get an order, I need some WMZ"... You yourself, if you need to order the work - who you turn to, the participant registered as a seller, or to nobody knows who (even if they are cheaper agree to do something) ?

Everyone chooses their own niche - just for themselves.

Georgiy Merts:

I don't understand what there is to "shake" about? There are quite a lot of orders. The condition "vendor status" is justified, primarily for the customer, so that he at least knows that he is giving the order to a real person registered in the system.

And here are those "really need to get the order, I need some WMZ"... You yourself, if you need to order a job - who you turn to, the participant registered as a seller, or to anyone else (even if they are cheaper agree to do something)?

If I have to hire someone, I will hire someone I like. If anything, anyone who writes here is already registered in the system. As for the author - if he wants to get a hassle it is his right and so do we all. That's all.

Mickey Moose:

If I need to hire someone, I'll hire someone I like.

Well, that's what I'm asking - who would you like?

Georgiy Merts:
Well, that's what I'm asking, who would you like?

Let's play)

Show me five people here and I'll tell you who I'd give it to.

Mickey Moose:

For you personally. They don't exist because I don't do orders at all, and it's impossible to take work here.

The job's doable, but I don't want it for 100 quid.

About to take / not to take - there are those who do the work, there are those who order.

And by the way, the interest is mutual. That is, one chooses the job and the other chooses the contractor.

Ha, forgot to add )))

There are also those who are jealous of local freelancers

Renat Akhtyamov:

There are those who are jealous of the local freelancers

And those who feel sorry for them ))

Reason: