Market theory - page 84

Vizard_:
Yeah same thing...ok I'll correct for the date...

Signal -1 (column S) should start from line 22 (date = 01.02.2010) ?

Yes, that's right. By the end of the session 01.02.2010 formation of the 20th bar is completed, the first calculated data appears. There is a signal (-1), Sell, but, there comes a session 02.02.2010 and this signal is valid until the close of the session 02.02.2010. The table shows everything correctly. Think about it and you will understand.

Vizard_:
Yusuf.
And silence in reply))) look at the file...check signal 1...-1 (S _TR) - by date...
Is it rightly set ? Or a bar ahead... From 02.02.2010 ?

Silence, because you and I have different time zones. I used to work at night too, my body got tired and fell asleep.

No, not right. 01.02.2010 the algorithm is waiting for the completion of the 20th bar and cannot, by definition, produce a signal. No need to fix the table.

Opening session Friday. o.o., 29 05 15, the market (Price) is led by the Bears on an upward correction, in solidarity with the Bulls ruling the Lion (Tsopt) and the Leopard Tsr):

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Opening session Friday. o.o., 29 05 15, the market (Price) is led by the Bears on an upward correction, in solidarity with the Bulls ruling the Lion (Tsopt) and the Leopard Tsr):

And how far will they lead it, can we predict?

kosta1211:
And how far will they lead it, one can predict?
It is up to Leo to decide, if he thinks the correction is over, turns to the Bears, i.e., down and orders Leopard to chase the Bears down, the price will begin to fall. We will see all of this shortly. But, if Leo decides that the price needs to go further up, he will pass it on to the Bulls through Leopard. So far, the Lion has no such intentions. If he does, we'll see in advance. Too bad I can't follow the Lion online when the indicator appears, this will be an opportunity.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, that's right. By the end of the session 01.02.2010 formation of the 20th bar is completed, the first calculated data appears. There is a signal (-1), Sell, but, on the session 02.02.2010 and this signal is valid until the session closes on 02.02.2010. The table shows everything correctly. Think about it and you will understand.
Yusuf.Ok.Yes I thought about it long time ago)))) Checking you)))) All right then...

On gr.- red is your signal, blue is mine. TS-Fix lot spread 2p... i.e. as you did for variant 1 (but without spread).

Here is a file for 2011 Equi you should look like this (you do ts by 1 option). Run it through.

Result 2011, send it as Date;Open;S _TR(signal 1...-1).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I used to work at night too, my body got tired and fell asleep.

No one's pushing )))) File for 2011.

Files:

Vizard_:

No one is pushing )))) File for 2011.

Have you hacked into Yousaf's system?

Can you tell people briefly what it's about?

Maybe start a separate thread - a crash course in market theory - because it's impossible to understand anything here

Zogman:

Have you hacked into Yousaf's system?

Can you tell people briefly what it's about?

Maybe we should start a separate thread - a short course in market theory - because it's impossible to understand anything here.

You're a member of the hostile camp.)

You have to have access to the client history of your brokerage company. If you look at it philosophically, you may draw an analogy with the global market.

Can you tell what percentage of money your dtz earns not from spreads, but from losses? Of course, if all of your clients' money goes to your kitchen)).

That's my point: you don't need Yusuf's system, psychology helps you make money and you have information that we don't have.

Oleg Tsarkov:

You are a member of the hostile camp))

You must have access to the client history of your dtz, if you look at it philosophically, you can draw an analogy with the global market.

Can you tell what percentage of money your DT makes not from spreads, but from losses? Of course, if all of your clients' money goes to your kitchen)).

That's my point: you don't need Yusuf's system, psychology helps you make money and you have information that we don't have.

He is not in a brokerage company, he is in an investment fund or something? He has zero information. If he had it, he would know how to use it and would not ask too many questions.
Reason: