Market theory - page 82

Alexander Laur:
What about 10% a day? Why don't we scrap that 10%? :)
With this system, it's a good idea to go as high as 50.)

Alexander Laur:

Yeah!

Soon Yusuf will leave us nothing! :)

Won't leave us any choice but to use the system!!! Well, why not - if it really works.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Watch the algorithm frantically searching for a trend https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page82#comment_1653512
Yusuf. Put it on file -
Date; Price; Signal; Equity.
why look at the pictures...

kosta1211:
How do you calculate these levels yourself? Using the formulas from page 56?
Exactly right. All formulas I have given correctly, not withholding or hiding anything from the scientific and practical part of the society, because mathematically they are impeccable, but I have hidden two logical points in the calculations. Let everyone wishing to master this powerful tool of trade, guess himself, how I did it, leaving absolutely true the formulas themselves, and this will be a reward for persistence in unraveling the course of my thoughts, if no one succeeds, posterity will do for them. I am sure, someone, but will guess necessarily, because I led all, by detailed explanations of the essence of market theory, to that line, beyond which - inevitable success and reward for faith in my efforts in search of truth, I have posted also a hint in this branch, in what direction it is necessary to seek the logic of reasoning encoded by me.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Quite right. All formulas I have given correctly, not withholding or hiding anything from the scientific and practical part of society, because, mathematically, they are irreproachable, but I have hidden two logical points in the calculations. Let everyone wishing to master this powerful tool of trade, guess himself, how I did it, leaving absolutely true the formulas themselves, and this will be a reward for persistence in unraveling the course of my thoughts, if no one succeeds, posterity will do for them. I am sure, someone, but will guess for sure, because I led all, by detailed explanations of market theory essence, to that line, beyond which - inevitable success and reward for faith in my efforts to find the truth, I put also a hint in this thread, in what direction it is necessary to seek logic of reasoning encoded by me.
It seems that you, as far as I understood, prepare the article for the publication on this theory, there too will be riddles ?

khorosh:
In % of the initial deposit.

This question does not have an unequivocal answer. I test with a constant lot - this is mandatory. Next, I look at the profit for the entire testing period (e.g. 10 years). I calculate PV. This is the basic one.

I accept the maximum drawdown of 50% of the initial deposit during the entire testing period, provided that the annual average return will not be less than 50% of the initial deposit (without reinvestment).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
See how the algorithm frantically searches for the trend https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page82#comment_1653512. In order to estimate the frequency of changes of trading direction, I have placed there a graph "Buy-Sell". With such frequent changes of trading direction, large drawdowns are essentially excluded, because we cut losses immediately with changes of trading direction, not touching profitable positions. We have long trends but they come in handy as drawdowns are excluded. Equity is always higher than the balance at these points. If the algorithm loses equity, it actually loses its own earned money, not the equity of the deposit. Do you understand the difference? Therefore, those 2000 points I have cited are relative drawdowns. The drawdown of 500 points is allowed by the algorithm at the stage of acceleration, and then it is not affected by any drawdown. You do not believe because you have not encountered such self-regulating, self-controlling automatic systems until now. The algorithm simply fits into the controlling mechanism of the market and saves and builds up profits on its own, getting rid of substantial losses in time and taking losses. I think I explained it somehow. If I do not understand you, I will explain more. I think that if there is a grail, this system is one of them. The mechanism that controls the market controls profit, of course, not without errors.

1 - understood that trades are closed quickly if the signal changes.

2 - the problem may be that there will be trades for which the system shows a favourable signal, when in fact the market is going the other way.

Vizard_:
Yusuf. Put it on file -
Date; Price; Signal; Equity.
Why look at the pictures...
You can find them herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page45 and I don't think it's serious to say how the profit is calculated.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 45 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Алексей:

1 - realised that trades are closed quickly if the signal changes.

2 - the problem may be that there will be trades for which the system shows a favourable signal, when in fact the market goes the other way.

Right, but, that's the cost of the way the idea is implemented. So far nothing comes to mind to fix this point in the algorithm.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They are posted and can be found herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page45, and specifying how profits are counted I don't think is serious.
There's no signal (1...-1)... equi is not necessary...
Date;Price;Signal(1...-1)
Reason: