Market theory - page 85

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The Leo decides, if he thinks the correction is over, turns to the Bears, i.e., down and orders the Leopard to chase the Bears down, the price will start to go down. We will see all of this shortly. But, if Leo decides that the price needs to go further up, he will pass it on to the Bulls through Leopard. So far, the Lion has no such intentions. If he does, we'll see in advance. I wish I could follow the Lion on line When the indicator appears, this will be an opportunity.
Would it be good to sound at least approximate targets? Or only on the opposite signal, which tends to lag?

Oleg Tsarkov:

You are a member of the hostile camp))

You must have access to the client history of your dtz, if you look at it philosophically, you can draw an analogy with the global market.

Can you tell what percentage of money your DT makes not from spreads, but from losses? Of course, if all of your clients' money goes to your kitchen)).

As for the Yusuf system, you do not need it, psychology helps you to earn, and you have information we do not have.

I'll tell you a secret, I've lost 4 of my depots myself.

I'm halfway through the fifth one now...

Zogman:

I'll tell you a secret that I've lost 4 of my depots myself ((

and I'm halfway through the fifth one now...

what is the opening for?

Daniil Stolnikov:
So I understand he's not in a brokerage house - is he in an investment fund or something? In general, he has zero information. If he had, I think he would know how to use it and would not ask so many questions.

that's for sure !

Zogman:

Have you hacked into Yousaf's system?

Can you briefly tell people what it's about?

For starters, we need to check the '11 cuts...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Would it be good to voice at least approximate targets? Or only on the opposite signal, which tends to lag?
I don't think you can define targets on this system, you can define a direction that may change at any time, i.e. a prediction of a direction one step ahead.

Daniil Stolnikov:
What did you open with?

You know what I lost on? I was too confident in his 1.5440 - or something else.

i opened to the full - and the watch missed by 20 pips...

I'm just pipsing now.

In the evening, the yen bailed, thought it was going to be flat overnight, plus or minus, but it went up against the dollar.

The eura was up 5 pips...

Oleg Tsarkov:

You are a member of the hostile camp))

You must have access to the client history of your dtz, if you look at it philosophically, you can draw an analogy with the global market.

Can you tell what percentage of money your DT makes not on spreads, but on losses? Of course, if all of your clients' money goes to your kitchen)).

I am saying that you do not need Yusuf's system, psychology helps you make money and you have information that we do not have.

What does this information give you?

and how is it better than the one on oanda or mayfores?

do you think that clients influence the market? it's funny - all russian clients are a spear ...

Zogman:

I'm just pipsing now.

In the evening, the yen bailed, thought it was going to be flat overnight, plus or minus, but it went up against the dollar.

The yen was up 5 pips overnight ...

I closed the Euro took 2 pips to avoid losses ... ... and not to get nervous but to work...

Zogman:

I'm just pipsing now.

The yen was 5 pips up ...

haphazard approach - roulette with no options, give it up))