Market theory - page 192

sibirqk:
Don't you understand that the performance of an indicator, even a new one, can always be compared to an already long-established and well-known one. That's what I'm trying to find out how this indicator differs from an ordinary MA for trading. It can be found out without a long time of using it by many people. How can you not understand it. Are you a schoolboy?
Have you figured it out? Share it with others. Take an example from Yusuf. He developed a theory and shared it with everyone. But you keep repeating the same thing like a parrot in several posts "...how is it different from regular MA". If you think it can be found out quickly, do a comparative study and draw conclusions. And we'll thank you for the work you've done).

khorosh:
You got it? Share it with others. Take it from Yusuf. He developed a theory and shared it with everyone. But you keep repeating the same thing like a parrot in several posts "...how is it different from regular MA". If you think it can be found out quickly, do a comparative study and draw conclusions. And we'll thank you for the work you've done).

You're weird. I don't feel sorry for you, I'd share some nonsense. Which is ten times better. But that's not the point. I have a completely different programming language. I've never worked with MT. But that's not even the point. Your approach is so outdated that I don't know? I'm confused as to where to start. For example I'm working on multiple machines at the same time. That's one. On several programs at the same time, five at the moment. That's two.

The calculations are scattered across different computers, different programs. So how can I help?

Artyom Trishkin:

Do you think that if no one answers you, then:

1. You have rubbed everyone's noses in it ...

2.There's no interest in proving anything to you...

3. You have developed your theory and shared it with the community ...

????????????????

Why do you take my seemingly innocent questions so aggressively? Am I breaking some taboo? Am I insulting someone? These questions will probably be asked immediately, if by some miracle, the author will be able to publish his creation somewhere. But if these questions are taboo, then go on discussing the genius creations of a potential Nobel laureate without me - I'm already bored.

Yura3512:

... So how can I help?

Actually, the message wasn't for you.

But, if anything: download the demo, find patterns in its readings, share your observations (not about prostitutes)

khorosh:
Did you find out? Share it with others. Take an example from Yusuf. He developed a theory and shared it with everyone. But you keep repeating the same thing like a parrot in several posts "...how is it different from regular MA". If you think it can be found out quickly, do a comparative study and draw conclusions. And we'll thank you for the work you've done).
You know - never found out - no one will confess. I must be asking an unpleasant question.

sibirqk:

Why do you take my seemingly innocent questions so aggressively? Am I breaking some kind of taboo? Am I insulting someone? These questions will probably be asked immediately, if by some miracle, and the author will be able to publish his creation somewhere. But if these questions are taboo, then go on discussing the genius creations of a potential Nobel laureate without me - I'm already bored.

Bummer. Where did you notice my aggressiveness?

You know... um... how can I put this... re-read your own posts with an outsider's eye. On the 198th page of the theory discussion you start to get offended that no one tells you that this is a moving average theory. Do you get it?

Even the indicator is ready and lying in the marketplace. I've even posted a comparison of the MAOS and the indicator - there are screenshots. There are in this discussion. And you keep asking.

khorosh:
Did you get it? Share it with others. Take an example from Yusuf. He developed a theory and shared it with everyone. And you keep repeating the same thing like a parrot in several posts "...how is it different from regular MA". If you think it can be found out quickly, do a comparative study and draw conclusions. And we'll thank you for the work you've done).

He will have to explain the essence of the theory in a few sentences:

1. In the past, everyone thought that there was only a current price level in the market, which was formed depending on the supply and demand for a commodity, without knowing how to calculate supply and demand numerically;

2. Under the new market theory, it turns out that, in fact, there are 9 price levels, of which I have left only 4 for Forex and described them repeatedly:

a) - C - the current price, which can be either bullish or bearish, formed by sellers and buyers;

b) P is the market price, which can be either bearish or bullish, formed by the market, and if C is bullish, P will be bearish and vice versa;

c) - Tsopt - optimal price, the Lion's level, is formed as a geometric mean of Ц and Р, it follows the establishment of an optimal mode of trading on the market, timely switching the market from Ц to Р and vice versa or taking control of the market at all and becoming equal to Ц;

d) - Csr - the average price, formed as the arithmetic average of Ts and P, rigidly keeping Ts and P at an equal distance from itself, is a control tool for Leo. The Lion can become a Leopard when it manages the market alone.

Ultimately, the current price is formed by the Leo by analyzing the market for optimality in the trading process. In order to increase CD by 1 point, the Leo can do different things:

a) increase P by 1 point, the Lev remains in place;

b) increase or decrease P by any number of points, moving along the price field, providing increase in CD by 1 point, controlling Leopard by the ratio CD = Leopard - (+) (Leopard^2- Lev^2)^0.5.

The current price level CD is a mirror image of the market price level P, centred at the Leopard level, and the Lion is always located close to the Leopard, according to the Cauchy principle or inequality.

These movements of Leo, Leopard and P speak volumes, which will be the focus of future market researchhttps://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3726824/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade,https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3724507/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade.

Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 15:14 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 15:14 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.23 15:14 UTC.

Yura3512:

You're weird. I don't feel sorry for you, I'd share some nonsense. Which is ten times better. But that's not the point. I have a completely different programming language. I've never worked with MT. But that's not even the point. Your approach is so outdated that I don't know? I'm confused as to where to start. For example I'm working on multiple machines at the same time. That's one. On several programs at the same time, five at the moment. That's two.

The calculations are scattered across different computers, different programs. So how can I help?

On the contrary, I think you're strange. Responding to a post that isn't addressed to you.) That's what the desire to do several things at once leads to.)

khorosh:
On the contrary, I think you're strange. Responding to a post that isn't addressed to you.) That's what the desire to do more than one thing at a time leads to.)

Judging by his description of his work, he's a troll.

Okay, all right. I got all the formulas figured out. I've figured out the physical meaning.

In simple terms, if the price is at a high, it will go down, and if it is at a low, it will go up. So, what is unusual about that?

After all, it's very rare for a bar to close at a high or at a low.

In this case, you can use any formula, the main thing is that it should give any price value between a hai and a low, and such a formula can be sprinkled with any scientific words and indicators.

Reason: