Market theory - page 88

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Wrong format, exel swears. Then, make the date and price separately.
"Date"; "Open".
03.01.2011;1.3343

04.01.2011;1.33516

In the archive...
Files:

Vizard_:
"Date"; "Open".
03.01.2011;1.3343

04.01.2011;1.33516

In the archive...

Thanks, I've already redone it manually, but, I'll look at this variant as well.

See how the algorithm searches, sometimes it makes mistakes, but, more often, it finds trends (I put in the price chart, 2010 year):

In my opinion, this can be made out, separately, as a new trend indicator. Perhaps paint the area of declines (Sells) in blue, and the area of rises (Bai) in red, tones.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks, I've already redone it manually, but I'll look at this variant as well.

See how the algorithm searches, sometimes it makes mistakes, but, more often, it finds trends (I put it in the price chart, 2010 year):

In my opinion, this could be framed, separately, as a new trend indicator. Perhaps paint the area of declines (Sells) blue and the area of rises (Bai) red.

Yusuf. You are in too much of a hurry. It's from 18, it's now. Take it easy... compare it with the rest. The skin of an unkilled bear can be divided in time...
It's only 250 observations... How can you draw conclusions from them )))) 2011, count on it...

Vizard_:
Yusuf. You're in too much of a hurry. It's 18, it's now. Take it easy... compare it with the rest. The skin of an unkilled bear can be divided in time...
It's only 250 observations... How can you draw conclusions from them )))) 2011, calculate...
I've prepared data, 2011 will be continuation of 2010 year, it's easier and I think it's better. For the previous year, why do you think I should make a loss, i.e. negative equity, on 2011?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In my opinion, it could be designed, separately, as a new trend indicator. Perhaps paint the area of dips (Sells) blue and the area of rises (Bai) red.

Actually, it is customary to display the fall in red. That's how you could format your indicator.

khorosh:

In fact, it is customary to display the fall in red. This is how you could design your indicator.

Good presentation, thank you, although it will be a bit more colourful, but the meaning is clear. You can also use bars themselves as an indicator, if you remove lines that interfere with the situation, or even leave them to analyse the situation:

I think, if a trader has such a universal indicator right in the terminal, reacting to every price tick, he will have no chances to lose to the market, even if he really wants to. It seems to me that the deadly threat to the deposit - a possible, sudden, trend change - has been eliminated!

This is what the market situation is like now after the closing of the 29 05 15 session:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think if a trader has such a universal indicator right in the terminal, reacting to every tick of the price, then ...the deadly threat to the deposit - a possible, sudden change of trend - is eliminated!

I'm already exhausted in anticipation...

An example of a failed attempt to hit the Bulls:

Gentlemen programmers and traders, we now know more about the market than the market makers themselves!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

An example of a failed attempt to hit the Bulls:

Gentlemen programmers and traders, we now know more about the market than the market makers themselves!

You call a correction a failed attempt to hit the bulls?
Reason: