Market theory - page 187

new-rena:
I advise you to apply for a bonus. You have everything you need for that. Your friends in economics are likely to be a dime a dozen, they will write a review of your work... Read about the prize for economic sciences.
Go straight to the Nobel Prize.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Correct, but see how the virtual prices also show a trend change within the global trend, i.e., a price correction, whereas the MA only moves either monotonically up or monotonically down. It is better to focus on both indicators: the MA indicator and virtual market price levels.
When trading, the main judge is the profit made. If trading with the MA and virtual market price levels yields the same profit, what is the difference between them?

And Yusuf, don't sell the US patent, even for a million dollars.

Alexander Ivanov:
Into the Nobel Prize at once.
That's what I'm talking about.

new-rena:
I advise you to apply for a bonus. You have everything you need for that. Your friends in economics are likely to be a dime a dozen, and they will write a review of your work... Read about the economics award.
It's uncomfortable and unethical to self-promote. Some influential scientist must first grasp, comprehend, acknowledge and accept the existence of virtual levels of market prices. Moreover, these same virtual levels exist in the real market for goods and services, which no one could ever allow. And without taking them into account, it is impossible to analyse the pattern of change in profits, even of an individual entrepreneur. And if we admit their existence, everything is defined with computer precision. Yes, trade as a whole has been revolutionised. But who recognises it? Unless it's based on hard facts, which I have a lot of work to do. Thank you for your support.

sibirqk:
When trading, the main judge is the profit made. If there is the same profit when trading with MA and virtual market price levels, then what is the difference between them?
Try to make the same profit at first. MA does not show all the battles going on in the depths of the market; the coincidence of levels at characteristic points indicates the fairness of the theory in general. Look, in particular, at the behavior of MA and virtual levels in this price surge: virtual prices were carefully preparing it, and only then there was a surge. And the MA shows the top of calm. Feel the difference now? https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3724507/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 07:36 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 07:36 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.23 07:36 UTC.

Yusuf, did I sell EURUSD , did I do it right?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It is uncomfortable and unethical to self-promote. Some influential scientist must first grasp, comprehend, acknowledge and accept the existence of virtual levels of market prices. Moreover, these same virtual levels exist in the real market for goods and services, which no one could ever allow. And without taking them into account, it is impossible to analyse the pattern of change in profits, even of an individual entrepreneur. And if we admit their existence, everything is defined with computer precision. Yes, trade as a whole has been revolutionised. But who recognises it? Unless it's based on hard facts, which I have a lot of work to do. Thank you for your support.
That is correct. I can only add that the level is not a line either, but some price range, as you have written about above more than. It's all pretty straightforward. That's including what I wrote to you about acquaintances - it's just about uncomfortable.... According to the terms of the award, the work is looked at first by others. Read about the terms of nomination, everything will be fine. There are also rules there which cannot be circumvented.

new-rena:
That's right. I can only add that the level is also not a line, but some price range, as you have more than written above. It all adds up. That's including what I wrote to you about acquaintances - it's just about inconvenient....
Yes, imagine that even the concept of market price cannot be adequately understood within the framework of existing market theories. It is understood as some sort of, undefined, substance. It turns out that it can be defined with computer precision in each and every case. I sense that academics will resist long and hard until someone in their midst finally understands what this is all about.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, imagine that even the concept of market price cannot be adequately understood within existing market theories. It is understood as a kind of undefined substance. It turns out that it can be defined with computer accuracy in each case. I have a feeling that scientists will resist long and hard until someone in their midst finally understands what this is all about.
If the price were to stand still, then yes, the price is the same. But due to what we have a constant and, most importantly for someone, profitable price movement? I do not need to explain much here. I personally am starting to write an indicator.