Market theory - page 189

sibirqk:
I was just asking if trading with МА with period 630 on М5 following the principle: price has crossed MA upwards - open buy, crossed MA downwards - open sell, the result will be some profit. If we trade on the lion level line in consensus with other beastly brethren with the period of 630 on M5, the result will be also some profit. So the question is - are these profits the same?

Try to trade in parallel with Yusuf and we will evaluate it. I quickly made up an indicator based on this topic: Red MA 630 simple on Open, Orange Leo = (MA*Current Price)^ 0.5

График EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 09:21 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: Alpari Limited. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.07.23 09:21 UTC.

Artyom Trishkin:

I would like to know more about what the surges in the lines are telling us.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3725136/eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

It looks like a struggle between the bulls and the bears. Since it's already kind of going downhill from here.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3725173/eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

График EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 09:27 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 09:27 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.07.23 09:27 UTC.

JohnPawn:

Try to trade in parallel with Yusuf and we will evaluate it. Here is a quick indicator, inspired by this theme: Red MA 630 simple at Open, Orange Leo = (MA*Current Price)^ 0.5

From your indicator you can see that the orange line appears if you subtract the difference between the price and МА 630 with the accuracy factor. I.e., the orange line is exactly the same MA 630, only it is drawn differently.

Read at your leisure the tale of the Naked King.

sibirqk:

From your indicator you can see that the orange line appears if you subtract the difference between the price and MA 630 to within a certain coefficient. I.e., the orange line is exactly the same MA 630, only it is drawn differently.

Read at your leisure the tale of the Naked King.

I personally see just a smoothed price chart )) with a slightly smaller window than the one on the MA. Is it the same indicator? Where have the legendary spikes that alert you to something gone? ))

GopFX __:
I personally just see a smoothed price chart )) with a slightly smaller window than on the wrist. Is this even the same turkey? Where have the legendary spikes warning of something gone? ))
Take a look at my screenshots.

GopFX __:
I personally just see a smoothed price chart )) with a slightly smaller window than on the wrist. Is this even the same turkey? Where have the legendary spikes warning of something gone? ))
It's not just smoothed but shifted by the difference between the price and MA 630, multiplied by about 0.5. The result is the same MA 630, but drawn in a different way.

sibirqk:
It is not just smoothed, it is shifted by the difference between the price and MA 630, multiplied by about 0.5. The result is the same MA 630, but drawn in a different way.
If you mean the orange line on https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3725132/eurusd-m5-alpari-limited, it = square root of the product of the MA and the current price)
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: Alpari Limited. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.07.23 09:21 UTC.

Artyom Trishkin:
Look at my screenshots.
What is the calculation period here?

JohnPawn:
What is the calculation period here?
20. But without the MAs.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Moreover, the beasts themselves create the price. In this case, Ts = Tscr + (Tscr^2 - Tsopt^2)^0.5 or Bulls = Leopard + (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5. Or, Bulls = (Bulls + Bears)/2 + (Bulls - Bears)/2, Ts = (Ts+P)/2 + (Ts-P)2. P= S/Y - market characteristic.
Price, wholesale price, price-pr - what is it and how to calculate it? //could I get it in a private message?
Reason: