Market theory - page 184

Yura, stop shitting.

Artyom Trishkin:
Yura, stop shitting.

I'm so sorry. I kind of want to help. To the respected author.

Sorry again, I was working at the cooker, I mixed up the terms. Not to stir, of course, but to increase the period of calculation data. What were you thinking about?

Yuri_Evseenkov:
Just like me! I don't know whether to be happy or sad, but I'm hooked on it. I'm rethinking the branch. Especially about Cauchy's inequality.

Why are you so interested in Cochet?

Be careful with him. You'll end up with highly contradictory data.

Go through the classics again. There are some very interesting calculations in there.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

As I said before, I developed this market theory for the real market of goods and services and its ultimate goal was to find the optimal trading parameters, so some terms need to be rethought. One of them is the optimal price. In a real market, the sale of goods at the price of Copt provides the entrepreneur with the maximum profit, other things being equal.

Let me explain it to you using a real commodity market as an example. It's quicker and more reliable to understand the meaning of C1, Copt, C2, Cpr.

Let's say you buy a product at the price of Cpc for the purpose of reselling it and then making a profit. If you sell at the price of Cpc, you incur a loss equal to your fixed costs. To break even, you have to sell at a price of C1 which is a little higher than Cpc. And to make a profit, you must sell even more expensively, at a price of C > C1. As you increase the price, your profit increases up to a certain limit at first and then starts to fall due to the high cost of the product. Then you reach a point where your customer will buy not enough money for your price at the price you set in C2 to cover your costs. A further price increase up to Cp would lead to a complete halt in trading. So, there is a price between C1 and C2 that ensures maximum profit. So, Ts1 and Ts2 are the two breakeven poles - the levels of Bears and Bulls. In Forex Q1 or Q2 coincides with either Q or P. Since we do not take into account trader's expenses, Qp = Q2.

I assumed that the Forex market organizes trading precisely around these two break-even points, so that no one could, theoretically, make a profit from exchanging currencies. There is a 3rd, global break-even point, when even trading at the optimal price does not allow one to make a profit - this is the Leo level.

Simply put, Cpr = C1 - this is the price at which it does not make sense for sellers to sell the product, Cpr = C2 - at this price no one will buy the product because it is expensive. In Forex, trading at Tsopt is organised in exceptional cases when you want to squeeze the price in a vise and condemn it to a brutal flat, usually before a trend or trend change. Look at how beautifully this feint was executed today. At just the right moment, all price levels Ts (Bears), P (Bulls) came together at the level of Tsopt (Leo). The price changed hands several times from Bears to Bulls and vice versa and finally it was handed over to Bulls. The trend has changed https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3716851/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade.

What calculation period are you using on this M5 chart?

Yusuf has disappeared..... To the Canaries :o)))

khorosh:
What calculation period are you using on this M5 chart?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Has this been determined by optimisation?

khorosh:
Has this been determined by optimisation?

Yes, the assumption of a trend change has been confirmed https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3719466/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade

Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.22 04:43 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.22 04:43 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.22 04:43 UTC.

(laughing): That's cool.

The Lion (grey line) beautifully summons a consilium of price levels for CD (Bulls) and market price P (Bears, red line), itself remaining almost constant at 1.0880 https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3721285/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade:

Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.22 12:23 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.22 12:23 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.22 12:23 UTC.
Reason: