Market theory - page 183

JohnPawn:
I understand there is a follower of Yusuf who can now experiment with the indicator code. Can you at least post the formulas for calculating P.
Yes? Who is he? Congratulations then!

khorosh:
I have a theory question. What does it mean that the price is optimal? What does it mean - could it be that it is the most profitable price for trades? So it means that deals are best done when the optimal price curve crosses the current price? The only problem is which direction to enter, I do not know how to determine this. The price can stagnate for a long time, repeatedly crossing the optimal price curve. So we can wait for this optimal price curve to move far enough away from the current price? So we will never be able to make a trade at the optimal price?
I have already posted something that keeps repeating on the minutes. The ratio of the indicator lines relative to each other, their direction, their breaks indicate short-term directions. Look carefully at the screenshots - I have even marked the places that deserve attention. I can't go through all the details. Especially Yusuf's branch. I can only explain some technical things, but in no way say something from myself that is not related to Yusuf's theory. Just my observations. Watching the opening prices on the minutes. There may be inaccuracies making adjustments too. As long as I observe and report back to Yusuf. What he decides is the right one ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
Yes? Who is he? Congratulations, then!
I meant you). Others have only seen this indicator on video.

JohnPawn:
I meant you). Others have only seen this indicator on video.
Well, thanks, but I only helped Yusuf to put it into code ;)

Hello, hello. Came to this thread and read the first statement, by the respected author.

Thought he was joking. Well I went straight to the last page, thought it was lucky, the guys are having fun, having fun. This is going to be fun!

AND YOU! Are you serious? Wow, I'm a sucker!

Yusuf. Your indicator, it works perfectly. If you get a minus, changeAsk to Bid. And then!!! You'll get the opposite result. Plus, then. Cheer up, we're with you.

Yura3512:

Hello, hello. Came to this thread and read the first statement, by the respected author.

Thought he was joking. Well I went straight to the last page, thought it was lucky, the guys are having fun, having fun. This is going to be fun!

AND YOU! Are you serious? Wow, I'm a sucker!

Yusuf. Your indicator, it works perfectly. If you get a minus, changeAsk to Bid. And then!!! You'll get the opposite result. Plus, then. Cheer up, we're with you.

Can I have a link to the indicator?

khorosh:
I have a theory question. What does it mean that the price is optimal? How should it be understood, maybe it is the most favourable price for deals? And it means that the deals are best executed when the optimal price curve crosses the current price? The only problem is which direction to enter, I do not know how to determine this. The price can stagnate for a long time, repeatedly crossing the optimal price curve. So we can wait for this optimal price curve to move far enough away from the current price? So we will never be able to make a trade at the optimal price?

As I said before, I developed this market theory for the real market of goods and services and its ultimate goal was to find optimal trading parameters, therefore, some terms need to be rethought. One of them is the optimal price. In a real market, the sale of goods at the price of Copt provides the entrepreneur with the maximum profit, other things being equal.

Let me explain it to you using a real commodity market as an example. It's quicker and more reliable to understand the meaning of C1, Copt, C2, Cpr.

Let's say you buy a product at the price of Cpc for the purpose of reselling it and then making a profit. If you sell at the price of Cpc, you incur a loss equal to your fixed costs. To break even, you have to sell at a price of C1 which is a little higher than Cpc. And to make a profit, you must sell even more expensively, at a price of C > C1. As you increase the price, your profit increases up to a certain limit at first and then starts to fall due to the high cost of the product. Then you reach a point where your customer will buy not enough money for your price at the price you set in C2 to cover your costs. A further price increase up to Cp would lead to a complete halt in trading. So, there is a price between C1 and C2 that ensures maximum profit. So, Ts1 and Ts2 are the two breakeven poles - the levels of Bears and Bulls. In Forex Q1 or Q2 coincides with either Q or P. Since we do not take into account trader's expenses, Qp = Q2.

I assumed that the Forex market organizes trading precisely around these two break-even points, so that no one could, theoretically, make a profit from exchanging currencies. There is a 3rd, global break-even point, when even trading at the optimal price does not allow one to make a profit - this is the Leo level.

Simply put, Cpr = C1 - this is the price at which it does not make sense for sellers to sell the product, Cpr = C2 - at this price no one will buy the product because it is expensive. In Forex, trading at Tsopt is organised in exceptional cases, when you need to squeeze the price in a vise and condemn it to a severe flat, usually before a trend or trend change. Look at how beautifully this feint was executed today. At just the right moment, all price levels Ts (Bears), P (Bulls) came together at the level of Tsopt (Leo). The price changed hands several times from Bears to Bulls and vice versa and finally it was handed over to Bulls. The trend has changed https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3716851/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade.

Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.21 12:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.21 12:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.21 12:09 UTC.

Yuri_Evseenkov:
Exactly like me. I don't know whether to be happy or sad, but I'm hooked. I'm rethinking the branch. Especially the Koshi inequality thing.

That's what I mean!!!

Sometimes you read it and you can't get excited. Oh, boy! Turns out the market works! Not at all like we imagined. I don't know about you. I'm definitely a sucker.

I will note, however. I'm the first one on this thread to give myself that name. So, please, call me. Loser number one or head loser.

The most important thing in market analysis. When it breaks down and doesn't know where it's going. Shuffle the data quickly. It is very important not to miss this moment!

And if while shuffling it still hasn't calmed down, shuffle it! You have to stir even faster.

Reason: