Market theory - page 181

azfaraon:
Who's talking about years?))) I'm not even talking about spread widening and even changing it...
The tests are not very good yet (I don't believe in a profitable idea, the result of which is 200 trades in a few years). i have also joined the development, because i consider selling plummers as a product, so i think it's worthless.

new-rena:
The tests are not very good yet. I also joined the development, because I think it is not promising to sell plummers.
I'm not saying that there is no prospect ... I'm just expressing my opinion from personal experience and figures prescribed what helps me ... I have owls with 51-53% percent work very long ... and those that % is great in the end went sideways in the balance graph for a long time ...

azfaraon:
I'm not saying that there is no perspective ... I just give my opinion based on personal experience and figures prescribed what helps me ... I have owls with 51-53% percent work very long ... and those that % is great in the end went sideways in the balance graph for a long time ...

I agree.

The starter has a good idea. It remains to implement it properly.

I don't believe that this idea will work in practice yet because the market price has been calculated by a computer and it's quite possible that everything is already included and accounted for.

Vladimir Zubov:
Yusuf, this is an old indicator, not the one discussed in this thread ? (2011.06.13)
That's what he asked for. Yes, it is an old indicator.

new-rena:

I personally liked the fact that it all started with the minutes... and the long term (years of open trades) and without an indicator it is quite possible to pull out a trade in profit.

that's why you should continue on the minutes, but here it seems to me that they are already getting away from the truth.

First let's deal with five minutes, then, let's get to the minutes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
First we'll deal with the five minutes, then we'll get to the minutes.
It doesn't work like that. What works on days will never work on minutes. Only the reverse process, i.e. from junior to senior, is possible.

new-rena:
It doesn't work like that. What works on the days will never work on the minutes. Only the reverse process is possible, i.e. from junior to senior.
I used to think so too, but the new indicator and the EA may disprove this statement.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I used to think so too, but the new indicator and the Expert Advisor may disprove this statement.
I used to think so too, but the new indicator and the Expert Advisor may disprove it.
Для любителей меряться... достижениями))) - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Для любителей меряться... достижениями))) - MQL4 форум

And I have an owl ...the interval doesn't matter there ...so it's entirely possible

azfaraon:
And I have an owl ...the interval does not matter ...so it is entirely possible

I've got geese - they're grass nibbling too :)

But on the subject, it's a little different. There is a peculiarity here that needs to be formalized.

It is necessary to try to take into account all possible combinations of behavior of two indicator lines and thus the price.

It is clear that the divergence of lines indicates a trend which direction most likely can be determined by mutual positioning of the indicator lines.

Convergence of the lines likely indicates the completion of the current trend and its likely imminent fracture.

It is still necessary to observe.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3714611/gbpusd-m1-metaquotes-software-corp

On the right we observe a strong surge. Such outbursts, crazy indicator behaviour, clearly indicate a change of trend. I would like to know where they are pointing.

График GBPUSD, M1, 2015.07.20 22:28 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График GBPUSD, M1, 2015.07.20 22:28 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.07.20 22:28 UTC.
Reason: