Market theory - page 188

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
And you try to make that same profit, first. The MA does not show all the battles going on in the depths of the market, and the coincidence of levels at characteristic points testifies to the fairness of the theory as a whole. Look, in particular, at the behavior of MA and virtual levels in this price surge: virtual prices were carefully preparing it, and only then there was a surge. And the MA shows the top of calm. Do you feel the difference now? https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3724507/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade
I was just asking - if you trade with MA with the period of 630 on M5 following the principle - price has crossed MA upwards - open buy, crossed it downwards - open sell, the result will be some profit. If we trade on the lion level line in consensus with other beastly brethren with the period of 630 on M5, the result will be also some profit. So the question is - are these profits the same?

Beasts don't copy the price. But the mashers copy the price. That's why the wags are late to the concert.

sibirqk:
I was just asking - if we trade on MA with period of 630 on M5 following the principle - price has crossed MA upwards, then we open buy, crossed it downwards, then we open sell, and as the result we will make some profit. If we trade on the lion level line in consensus with the rest of the beastly breed on М5 with period 630, we will also obtain some profit. So the question is - are these profits the same?
We have to learn how to interpret every movement of virtual market price levels (VURC), the beasts, as expressed above. Then, trading on them will be significantly different from trading on the MA.

Alexander Ivanov:
Beasts don't copy the price. But the mashers copy the price. That's why beasts are late to the gig.
Moreover, the beasts create the price themselves. In this case, Ts = Tscr + (Tscr^2 - Tsopt^2)^0.5 or Bulls = Leopard + (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5. Or, Bulls = (Bulls + Bears)/2 + (Bulls - Bears)/2, Ts = (Ts+P)/2 + (Ts-P)2. P= S/Y is a market characteristic.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
We must learn to interpret every movement of the virtual market price levels (VMP), the beasts, as they put it above. Then, trading by them will be significantly different from trading by MA.

But so far, as I understand it, there is no such skill and trading is the same as on MAs. Right?

Then again, the entire global trading community, as far as I can guess, is doing about the same thing - trading at MA levels, given stochastic, MKAD, bolinger, etc. Which you could call hyenas, lynxes, squirrels and other orangutans if you like.

Alexander Ivanov:
Beasts don't copy the price. But the mashers copy the price. That's why the wags are late to the gig.

It doesn't matter who is copying who - the main thing is profit. The deposit grows equally when trading with beasts and mushrooms? Or does it grow faster with bears?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They won't accept it, so now I'll try to modify it and remove what they think are extra formulas, there are about 50 of them, so I'll leave about 10. Perhaps it will pass. It seems to them that the article is too theoretical. On the other hand it is impossible to describe a completely new theory in two words. Find a compromise and it will hopefully be published. Otherwise, who can suggest where else it could be published?
I would also advise you to get a patent, yes in which scientific and economic journal ...

Alexander Ivanov:
And Yusuf, don't sell the US patent, even if it's for a million dollars.
+100500 * 100500

sibirqk:

It doesn't matter who is copying who - it's the profit that counts. Does the deposit grow the same when trading on the wagons and pets? Or does it grow faster on pens?

Well, then trade on MAHs, who can object? What is the use of your statements here? Just... a little bit of a rant?

JohnPawn:

Try to trade in parallel with Yusuf and we will evaluate it. I made up this indicator quickly based on the same subject: Red MA 630 simple by Open, Orange Leo = (MA*Current Price)^ 0.5

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3725038/eurusd-m5-alpari-limited

I would very much like to know what the spikes in the lines are telling us.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3725136/eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

График EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 09:22 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 09:22 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.07.23 09:22 UTC.
Reason: