Market theory - page 190

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Moreover, the beasts themselves create the price. In this case, Ts = Tscr + (Tscr^2 - Tsopt^2)^0.5 or Bulls = Leopard + (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5. Or, Bulls = (Bulls + Bears)/2 + (Bulls - Bears)/2, Ts = (Ts+P)/2 + (Ts-P)2. P= S/Y - market characteristic.
It is true!

Alexander Ivanov:
I really do!
Gentlemen, please fit a transcript of the formulas, who can.

JohnPawn:

If you mean the orange line on https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3725132/eurusd-m5-alpari-limited, it= the square root of the product of the MA and the Current Price)

I mean it's a differently drawn MA 630 and calling them differently is not right in my opinion.

sibirqk:
My point is that this is a differently drawn MA 630 and to call them differently is in my opinion not correct.
You are not discussing the Yusuf indicator. Then why are you doing it at all?

sibirqk:
Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This raises a legitimate question. Will trading based on the standard MA with period 630 on M5 be any different from the trading based on secret market levels with period 630 on M5?

I compared the signals of Yusuf indicator and Winin's NMa. The answer can only be determined by practice. Yusuf claims that the indicator has predictive powers. Splashes of the curves warn of an imminent reversal. I think that this indicator is not a universal truth, but it has the right to exist like any other and it can be useful when used together with other indicators.

Most indicators use averaging Ma in one way or another. This indicator in this respect, favorably with the original basis resulting from the new market theory developed by the author.

Artyom Trishkin:
You are not discussing Yusuf's indicator. Then why?

I tried to find the answer to my question - Will trading on the regular MA with the found optimum period of 630 on M5, from trading on the Yusuf indicator, be any different? But all I got was a philosophical answer.

khorosh:

This question has been asked here before (if you had browsed the thread you would have seen it), I was comparing signals from Yusuf indicator and Vinin's NMA. Only practice can answer the question. Yusuf claims that the indicator has predictive powers. Splashes of the curves warn of an imminent reversal. I think that this indicator is not a universal truth, but it has the right to exist like any other and it can be useful when used together with other indicators.

Most indicators use averaging Ma in one way or another. This indicator in this respect favorably differs, because it has an original basis resulting from a new theory of the market developed by the author.

There are too many pages to browse through. And theories are tested by practice, I was just asking - for practice - i.e. for the deposit what is more profitable the standard MA or Yusuf's indicator? Or the result is absolutely the same?

Artyom Trishkin:
You're not discussing Yusuf's indicator. Then why are you even talking about it?

This isn't the first time you've shit in here.

What indicator? Look at the name of the thread, we're here! We're discussing market theory.

Imagine, dear friends.

If I were fixated on one idea or one indicator and thought only about it. Day and night, day and night, etc. What would happen? You know.

No. That's not how life works. Tried it, didn't work, spat it out, moved on. One or two days, then it goes in the bin. Or on the shelf.

And as for theory, well, what's not a theme in between orders. Here we can fantasize. To infinity.

sibirqk:

There are too many pages to go through. And theories, as you know, are tested by practice, that is what I was asking - for practice - i.e. for a deposit what is more profitable the regular MA or Yusuf indicator? Or the result is absolutely the same?

Don't you understand that an indicator is like a freshly baked cake from the oven. And the results of practice is a certain period of time of using it by many people. The results will have to be compiled and conclusions drawn. And you want an immediate answer. What are you, a schoolboy?
Reason: