Market theory - page 186

What are the TRUE CONDITIONS of the market? Explain it to me.

sibirqk:
You see, this is the difference between the MA and the MA:

This raises a legitimate question. Does trading with MA with period 630 on М5, found the optimal one, differ from the trading based on the secret market levels with period 630 on М5?

Judge for yourself, at the moment of a trend change all virtual and real levels (Bulls), market level P (Bears, red zigzag) including the MA (red monotone), https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3724165/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade converge at the Leo level (gray line Tsopt).
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 06:26 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.23 06:26 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.23 06:26 UTC.

Alexander Ivanov:
What are the TRUE CONDITIONS of the market? Explain it to me please.
Apparently he is referring to the virtual market levels of P, Leo (Tsopt) and Leopard (Tscr, in fact, MA)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Think about it, at the moment of trend change all virtual and real levels, including MA, https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3724165/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade converge at the level of Leo (gray line Tsopt)

When trading on a standard MA, price also crosses it up or down, this is a sign of a trend change.

Alexander Ivanov:
What are the TRUE CONDITIONS of the market? Explain it to me.
Spell it out - it says SECRET LEVELS.

sibirqk:

When trading on a standard MA, price also crosses it up or down, which is a sign of a change in trend.

Right, but see how the virtual prices also show a trend change within the global trend, i.e., a price correction, while the MA moves only monotonically up or monotonically down. It is better to focus on both the MA indicator and the virtual market price levels.

sibirqk:
Spell it out - it says SECRET LEVELS.
He asks: what do you mean by secret levels. My virtual market price levels?

new-rena:

It smells of success here) Where is the article, dear Yusufkhoja?

That's not even the place to write it, it seems to me.

I will try to modify it and remove unnecessary, as it seems to them, formulas, there are 50 of them, and I'll leave about 10. Maybe it will pass. It seems to them that the article is too theoretical. On the other hand it is impossible to describe a completely new theory in two words. Find a compromise and it will hopefully be published. Otherwise, who can suggest where else to publish it?

Yusuf, perhaps many foundations are afraid of going bankrupt...)))) so they have started to stick it in. After all, methaqvot has its own people from different funds - Soros, for example))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They won't accept it, so now I'll try to modify it and remove what they think are extra formulas, there are about 50 of them, so I'll leave about 10. Maybe it will pass. It seems to them that the article is too theoretical. On the other hand it is impossible to describe a completely new theory in two words. We will find a compromise and it will hopefully be published. Who can suggest where else it could be published?
My advice would be to apply for a prize. You have everything you need for that. Your friends in economics are likely to be a dime a dozen, they'll write a review of your work... Read about the economics award. Don't truncate your work in formulas, please.
Reason: