Market theory - page 180

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You cannot get rid of the bias in longs and sherds, apparently, that's the way the market has been going.
You can ... do as I told you, bring it to 51-53% using stops and the check and you'll see how it all changes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I just do not understand one thing ... I think the system is built on your knowledge in economics, so the deeper meaning is embedded in the EA, but why stops and takei are very small ... Sorry, but it's like looking through a microscope into space ... Your stops and takei should not be less than 3000 (on five-digit signs ) .

new-rena:
Yeah, it's about the indicator. Share the link please.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10339
Индикатор Султонова
Индикатор Султонова
  • votes: 14
  • Юсуфходжа
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор прогнозирует предполагаемый ход цены в будущем, анализируя заложенную историю в виде заданной ретроспективы.

azfaraon:
I just don't understand one thing - the system seems to be built on your economic knowledge, that means a deeper meaning is put into the EA, but why the stops and takei are very small ... Sorry, but it's like looking through a microscope into space ... Your stops and takei should not be less than 3000 (on 5-digit levels).
On M5 they are at least that, and on D1 they can indeed be 300 (4-digit). What, exactly, do you not like in the posted trading dynamics for 17 calendar days (about 13 trading days), in fact, justified the entire deposit. What more do you need?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
OK. Thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
On M5 they are, and on D1 they can indeed be 300ll(4 sign). What, exactly, don't you like about the posted trading dynamics for 17 calendar days (about 13 trading days), after all, justified the whole deposit. What else do you need?
i think the owl goes against the trend for a long time ... i think it would work better with sideways movements (rank) at least 300-400 points (4 signs)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
On the M5 they are, but on the D1, they can indeed be 300l(4 digits). What, exactly, don't you like. What else do you need?
...But it turns out you want to get yours back sooner ...) I mean you do not trust the system so much that you want to earn out quickly ...) You should understand my words correctly ... I am always for long-term trading ... And here I smell more pipsqueak ...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yusuf, this is an old indicator, not the one discussed in this thread ? (2011.06.13)

azfaraon:
I think that it would work better with sideways movements (Renges) at least 300-400 points (4 signs) ... Therefore, we should continue on the minutes and go against the trend ... But if you do not know what to do with an owl ...

I personally liked the fact that it all started with minutes... and the long term (years of open trades) and without the indicator it is quite possible to pull the trade to profit.

So we should continue on the minutes, and here, as it seems to me, it already leaves the path of truth.

new-rena:
I personally liked the fact that it all started with a minute... but the long term (years of open trades) and without an indicator it's quite possible to pull the trade out in profit.
Who's talking about years)))) Look at his expectation ... one gap and all )))) not to mention the spread widening and even its changes ...
Reason: