Market theory - page 177

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I don't understand, do you approve or reject this way of testing?

I would like you to master the art of testing to the fullest.

I have a terminal with all the history of minutes. I can test your TS for you. But of course I don't need it for personal purposes, just for mutual help.

It looks like your indicator is working on every tick (excessively). And this slows it down. You can ask the programmer to introduce a condition that, for example, every hour there will be a check (on ticks). The TS is supposed to be thrown on D1.

Алексей:

I would like you to master the art of testing to the fullest.

I have a terminal with all the history of minutes. I can test your TS for you. But of course I don't need it for personal purposes, just for mutual help.

It looks like your indicator is working on every tick (excessively). And this slows it down. You can ask the programmer to introduce a condition that, for example, every hour there will be a check (on ticks). The TS is supposed to be set on D1.

I have decided to work with M5. I appreciate your willingness to help in testing, I will take it into account and keep it in mind.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Decided to work on the M5. Thank you for your willingness to help with testing, I'll keep that in mind.
Yusuf, please comment on my post... from the previous page.

Roman Shiredchenko:

1. Yusuf, I respect you. Don't you have a prophet in your own country? A "follower" from your Academy, the university where you do your scientific research... It will be there in front of your eyes ... You can give a penny, not just a virtual penny, but a real one ... :-)

2. Don't blame forthis thread . I wrote and am still writing that your developments definitely make sense and have a competent approach... I need to make more steps in this direction...

I'm still keeping an expression _eForeII_v06_3.mq4 from your first article - I promise that I will improve it (in terms of testing and optimization) and start using it ... in the market.

By the way, I don't see any mathematical

Thank you Roman, we have no worthy followers and the Expert Advisor will prove its worth. We have to improve it. Where have they gone, I am also puzzled.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
... ...and the councillor will prove himself. We've got to get him up to speed...
Don't worry, we will, even better than you can imagine.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So far I got this result on M5, EUR/USD, 0.01 lot with TP = SL = 45pp (five digits) from start of the month 03. 07. 15 to now 13-20 MSK 20. 07. 15:

Total net profit 3837.89
Gross profit 7489.38
Gross loss -3651.49
Profit factor 2.05
Expected payoff 1.40
Absolute drawdown 548.35
Maximal drawdown 1516.56 (41.01%)
Relative drawdown 69.40% (1096.90)
Total trades 2734
Short positions (won %) 2077 (63.17%)
Long positions (won %) 657 (74.73%)
Profit trades (% of total) 1803 (65.95%)
Loss trades (% of total) 931 (34.05%)

Dear Yusuf, I sincerely want to help you.

I do not know what your theory is, but I will tell you thatRelative drawdown is 69.40% (1096.90), it is one of the most important indicators of trading.

And if your Expert Advisor shows 70% drawdown, I advise against using it with such a drawdown.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Dear Yusuf, I sincerely want to help you.

I don't know what your theory is, but I will tell you thatRelative drawdown 69.40% (1096.90), is one of the most important trading indicators.

And if your Expert Advisor shows 70% drawdown, I would not advise to use it with such a drawdown.

This is not the point. The Expert Advisor in its current state is not intended for real/demo trading. It simply opens a position on each new bar, if there is a common signal - the simplest and absolutely rude - the indicator lines are below/above the current price for at least a certain distance. That's all.

At the moment, Yusuf has an Expert Advisor especially for the tester, working on the opening price of a minute, but calculating the necessary data from the desired timeframe for testing. It visually displays the indicator data from a given timeframe on the visualization chart on M1 to determine the patterns and identify the necessary criteria for assessing the moment and direction of market entry.

Patience, gentlemen, there is no need to panic ;)

So far I got this result on M5, EUR / USD, 0.01 lot with TP = SL = 45 pips (five digits) from the beginning of the month 03. 07. 15g. to the present time 13-20 MSC 20. 07. 15g.:

45 pips (five digits) is what it is )))) it is even less than just pips .Just widening the spread will kill the profitability of the owl in times ..... Dear this is not serious at all ...

If you don't mind my saying so ... i don't think stop.takeaway points below 150 pips, don't even think about it ... i prefer the one above 400 .... ... If you don't mind, stop and takeaway points below 150 pips ... i'll tell you why i don't think so ...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thanks Roman, we have no worthy followers, and the councillor will prove himself. We need to bring him up to speed. I'm not sure where they went either.
Got it. Got it. I'm in the process of fine-tuning your first owl...

azfaraon:

So far I got this result on M5, EUR / USD, 0.01 lot with TP = SL = 45 pips (five digits) from the beginning of the month 03. 07. 15g. to the present time 13-20 MSC 20. 07. 15g.:

45 pips (five digits) is what it is )))) it is even less than just pips .Just widening the spread will kill the profitability of the owl in times ..... Dear this is not serious at all ...

If you don't know what they're saying ... I don't think stop.takeaway points below 150 pips, don't even think so ... better above 400 .... ... Don't panic mister goose bumps ... If you don't know what they're saying ... this is why the spread will never widen ... If you don't know what they'll say ... this is why the spread will widen ...

Don't panic, gentlemen, don't panic ...

Can we just explain that the MO should be at least twice the spread.

For now just open a position on each new bar of the working timeframe. Without determining a signal to enter. Only by a coarse directional filter.

It closes on stops/stops/reverse signal, which is not good.

Need to recognize a set of multiple criteria to determine the most accurate entry/exit with profit/partial close with stop loss transfer.

The baby has just been born. It hasn't even cut the umbilical cord yet. But it is breathing, and it expects to grow. And already the knives and accusations...

Calm... ...just stay calm... :)

Reason: