Market theory - page 176

That's understandable! But these are different things. Signals, indicators and real work!

There are other problems besides profit.

For example. Problem 1. We have a signal and what command are you going to use to enter the market?

Yura3512:

... and which command are you going to use to enter the market?

... Shagooom... yrsh!!! :)))))))))))))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So far I got this result on M5, EUR/USD, with 0.01 lot and TP = SL = 45pp (five digits) from start of the month 03. 07. 15 to now 13-20 MSK 20. 07. 15:

Bars in test 3438
Ticks modelled 6761
Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Spread Current (2)
Total net profit 3837.89
Gross profit 7489.38
Gross loss -3651.49
Profit factor 2.05
Expected payoff 1.40
Absolute drawdown 548.35
Maximal drawdown 1516.56 (41.01%)
Relative drawdown 69.40% (1096.90)
Total trades 2734
Short positions (won %) 2077 (63.17%)
Long positions (won %) 657 (74.73%)
Profit trades (% of total) 1803 (65.95%)
Loss trades (% of total) 931 (34.05%)
Largest
profit trade 4.50
loss trade -4.62
Average
profit trade 4.15
loss trade -3.92
Maximum
consecutive wins (profit in money) 299 (1339.74)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 229 (-1031.32)
Maximal
consecutive profit (count of wins) 1339.74 (299)
consecutive loss (count of losses) -1031.32 (229)
Average
consecutive wins 55
consecutive losses 29

Yusuf, what about the previous test? Did you lose everything?

Алексей:
Yusuf, what about the previous test? Have you drained it all?
No, couldn't test on all ticks. I will be testing everything on real cent accounts. I have set the above M5 trading mode on real cent account. Let it be what it will be.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No, couldn't test on all ticks. I'll be testing everything on real cent accounts.
Now that's decent, uh, first class, third quarter. Thank you.

Алексей:
Now that's worthy of, um, first grade, third quarter. Thank you. (chuckles)
I don't get it, do you approve or disapprove of this way of testing?

Having trouble testing the code. There are many experienced tester-optimisers here. Submit your code. Someone will help with optimization. It's not worth risking your money.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No, could not test on all ticks. I will be testing everything on real cent accounts. I have put above trade mode on M5 on real cent account. Let it be what it will be.

Have you read the contract between you and the broker? When you opened the real account.

There must be terms and conditions for order fulfilment.

Like, execution time not guaranteed, slippage on different pairs up to 3 pips????

Yura3512:

Have you read the contract between you and the broker? When you opened the real account.

There must be terms and conditions for order fulfilment.

Like, execution time not guaranteed, slippage on different pairs up to 3 pips????

My broker is very good and honest by all criteria. I have checked it many times in different ways. I have checked it many times in different ways. The broker will not let me down and will not cheat.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How can you judge about the calculated P price when you can't calculate it? Look at the video, how dynamic it is. When you take P as equal to MA(20) you are severely mistaken. After all, the MA (20) is a derivative of the price! And P is calculated based on the market characteristics. The current price is not involved in the calculation of P. Do you feel the difference? P is a beast that can't be seen, but it decides the fate of the Ts! Watch the video in slow motion. Soon an indicator will also be available to see what kind of beast this R is. I am looking for a follower, to whom I want to entrust my entire scientific legacy, so that it will not fade after my demise. I ask everybody to apply for this vacant place, I will choose one and I will explain everything to him and I will quietly observe everything happening from outside. I feel my strength leaving me. My guilt for not being able to grow at least one follower. I will continue to work on market research but I cannot explain to anyone what I have learnt about the market rules. The statement that, P has no effect on CD has made me furious. So, the whole branch is down the drain.

1. Yusuf, I respect you. Don't you have a prophet in your own country? A "follower" from your Academy, the university where you do your scientific research... It will be there in front of your eyes ... You can give a penny, not just a virtual penny, but a real one ... :-)

2. Don't blame forthis thread . I wrote and am still writing that your developments definitely make sense and have a competent approach... I need to make more steps in this direction...

I'm still keeping an expression _eForeII_v06_3.mq4 from your first article - I promise that I will improve it (in terms of testing and optimization) and start using it ... in the market.

By the way, I don't see any math here.

Alex Sergeev'a
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                                              eFore |
//|  На базе индикатора                                                                                                                                                                                  |
//|  Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования                              |
//|                                     рыночной цены                                                                                                                                                                            |
//|  7 февраля, 2011  | http://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250                                      |
//|  Автор: Юсуфходжа | https://login.mql5.com/ru/users/yosuf                            |
//|                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              |
//|  programming & support - Alex Sergeev (profy.mql@gmail.com)                  |
//|      23.02.2011                                                      |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "Copyright © 2011, Yosuf,  Alex Sergeev"
#property link      "profy.mql@gmail.com"
#include <stderror.mqh>
#include <stdlib.mqh>
Reason: