Market theory - page 171

Алексей:
This is the right question! Yes, or from a major provider (Al.....). They have all the history. True, both can raise questions about quality ) But if you have big stops, it's not critical.

As you can see, I have very large stops, so maybe we should limit it to opening prices? There is still a lot of work to do to fine-tune the EA. This variant is the most primitive, according to the principle: If bears rule the market - sell, bulls - buy. We have applied the filter when calculating the difference between the virtual level P and the current price C in 3000 points to cut off the flat.

On the other hand, agree that, now the existence of virtual market price levels P is proven, because their use has led to a profit, albeit a small one.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
As you can see, I have very large stops, maybe we should limit ourselves to opening prices? I still have a lot of work to do to fine tune the Expert Advisor. This variant is the most primitive, following the principle: If bears rule the market - sell, bulls - buy. Applied filter when calculating the difference between virtual level P and current price C in 3000 points.

I think this is a violation of scientific ethics.

It is normal to keep two terminals where one is purely for testing and contains a lot of data and the other for trading.

Алексей:

It is normal to keep two terminals where one is purely for testing and contains a lot of data and the other for trading.

Then, for testing, I will keep a terminal from methaquotes.

Алексей:

No answer to the question: do you recognise the existence of virtual market price levels P, along with current price levels C, which I am pulling out of oblivion for the first time and they have not been seen by anyone else before?

You have to get the terminal to show these 2 price levels at the same time.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

No answer to the question: do you recognise the existence of virtual market price levels P, along with current price levels C, which I am pulling out of oblivion for the first time and they have not been seen by anyone else before?

You have to make sure that the terminal shows these 2 price levels at the same time.

Yusuf, I am inclined to acknowledge them based on the results I have seen. But if you test your EA, so to speak, according to GOST, the result will finally encourage me to acknowledge them or not.

Алексей:

Yusuf, I am inclined to acknowledge them based on the results I have seen. But if you test your advisor so to speak according to GOST, then the result will finally motivate me to acknowledge or not acknowledge.

Sorry for that, I'm torturing you, because I think you are the most authoritative researcher in this field and your opinion is very important to me. Ran it on all ticks on the available data in all ticks mode, the tester runs very slowly in visualisation mode, slowly forming daily bars. Let's see what it gives out.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Sorry, I'm interrogating you, because I think you are the most authoritative researcher in this field and your opinion is very important to me. Ran it on all ticks on the available data in all ticks mode, the tester works very slowly in visualisation mode, slowly forming daily bars. Let's see what it gives out.

Yusuf, Finally we get to the ticks. The so-called aerobatics.

I think you need to deal with prices first. Such as Bid, Ask.

From the basics, and then move on. Otherwise, the discussion could move inadvertently into aeronautical theory.

So, there is no Bid or Ask. There is a price offered by the broker. So we take it as a bait and do the calculations!!!!!! And it doesn't matter how it is called as long as it is the same value in calculations. And this way we can go God knows where. We take Bid, Ask. at one broker, add Bid,Ask of another broker, take all this miracle in quotes and divide by 2!

Cool?????? Or else, it's something you'll like. We take Bid, Ask at one and Bid,Ask at the other.

We get??? Already four indicator values. Choose what's best and Op A la the indicator is ready.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Sorry, I am torturing you as I consider you to be the most authoritative researcher in this field and your opinion is very important to me. Ran it on all ticks on the available data in all ticks mode, the tester runs very slowly in visualisation mode, slowly forming daily bars. Let's see what it gives out.
I'm surprised at your judgement, but okay. You should already realise that the ticks result (based on minute bar prices) will give you an almost unbiased testing quality. Waiting...

Алексей:
I'm surprised at your judgement, but okay. You should realise by now that the ticks result (based on minute bar prices) will give you an almost unbiased testing quality. Waiting...

Are you sure about this?

I believe that ticks are just randomly generated data!

Understand, ticks have different values at different brokers. Or shall we argue?

I don't trust randomly generated values.

Yura3512:

Are you sure about this?

I believe that ticks are just randomly generated data!

Understand, ticks have different values at different brokers. Or shall we argue?

I don't trust randomly generated values.

I don't care what you think. Read the documentation on how ticks are generated in MT4. Why should I argue with a schoolboy?
Reason: