Market theory - page 170

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The Expert Advisor is very fresh, not optimised yet. I just wanted to see if there was a stat advantage with SL=TP. Now I have launched "All ticks" and we will see. But 64% of advantage is encouraging.
Is your 300 points the same as before? 0,03?

Алексей:
Is your 300 points the old fashioned way? 0,03?
OK, I've read it. Well, fingers crossed!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The Expert Advisor is very fresh, not optimised yet. I just wanted to see if there was a stat advantage with SL=TP. Now I've launched "All ticks" and we'll see. But 64% advantage, gives me hope. TP=SL=3000pts. 5 digits.

The tester is swearing: 2015.07.19 14:46:17.737 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 9116 at 2010.01.04 00:00 exceeded)

I'd load minute data for the whole testing interval to start with. F2.

Then the "ticks" would be constructed from the minute data and that would be OK!

Алексей:
OK, read it. Well, fingers crossed!
Why does the tester cuss in All ticks mode? What to do? Reduce the history?

Алексей:

I would start by uploading minute data over the entire test interval. F2.

Then the 'ticks' would be constructed from the minute data and that would be OK!

I'll give it a try now. How do I download the entire history from 2010? I open F2 and there are minutes from 2015

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I will try it now. How do I download the entire history since 2010? I open F2 and there are minutes from 2015

Double click for 1 minute. Then the download button.

This action will download all available history. My provider has been downloading this history since 2000, but the server from which it is downloaded is likely to be different from the trading server and the data may be different, but that's another matter entirely.

Алексей:

Double click for 1 minute. Then the load button.

This action will download all available history. My provider has been downloading this history since 2000, but the server from which it is downloaded is likely to be different from the trading server and the data may be different, but that is another matter entirely.

I have from 15 January 2015. 188345 records. That's what I'm going to download. I will try to run the EA on M1 as well.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I have from January 15, 2015. 188345 records. That's what I'm going to download.

Gotta rock the whole story!

I also looked at the description of your product on the market for the sake of accuracy. And there's the same mistake: the testing is too crude, the picture is for suckers.

Алексей:

Gotta rock the whole story!

I also looked at the description of your product on the market for the sake of accuracy. And there's the same mistake: the testing is too crude, the picture is for suckers.

How, now, to download the whole story. From the methaquotes terminal?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How, now, to download the whole story. From the methaquotes terminal?
That's the right question! Yes, or from a major provider (Al.....). They have the whole history. True, both there and the quality may raise questions ) But if you have big stops, it's not critical.
Reason: