Market theory - page 236

azfaraon:
I can offer my services as an experimenter, but I need an open code.
No, Yusuf is the experimenter, and you are the rabbit for the experiment. And usually such free-rabbits start shouting and shaming - "Hey, you're out of your mind - this is junk, rubbish, patsy......". So don't wish too much. Buy the code from Yusuf, and experiment as much as you like.

Alexan_Russia:
No, Yusuf is the experimenter and you are the rabbit for the experiment. And usually such freelance bunnies start shouting and shaming - 'Eh, you're completely out of your mind - it's rubbish, rubbish, patsy......'.
I could certainly come down to your level ... But my upbringing does not allow ...

azfaraon:
I can offer my services as an experimenter, but I need an open source code.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Yusufhoja, welcome back)

What happened?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Councillors, so far, are of two types:

1. The 1st will test the principle of trading "towards the market price" and "away from the market price";

2. 2. The 2nd will test the hypothesis of interaction of 2 averages - EMA from the current price and Leo level - the average between the market price and the current price.

In future, we are thinking of constructing EMA from the market price and Lion level and will study their behaviour. There is a lot of work to be done. I have not found any profitable variant of TS in the short term yet. The results are obtained by TF D1. H1 shows some hope, but equity is moving sinusoidally with significant drawdowns. We will look for intraday trading options.

This is exactly the sort of thing that would be a drain, I wouldn't advise it, but it's up to you. You cannot trade every day on the plus side. There are times when you can invest well and there are times when you do not have to do anything.

Well, hello there. I see Yusuf has slowed down. Maybe you need my help.

When the subject of working in a real account came up. Well, I kind of believed it. Turns out. This isn't over, is it? Please, Yusuf. Tell me when you'll get results. It's exhausting to wait. Let's just say it's not that hard for me. Because I don't come here much. What about the rest of us? Isn't it hard?

Some time in a past life, I guess. I hinted to you Yusuf, that Bid andAsk, will not help, to move closer to market theory. It's a kind of slippage disguise, which is used by some careless brokers (you better not work with them) to disguise the real slippage. Slippage.

Maybe I'm sick to say that. Or maybe I'm in a good mood today.

Imagine that we take market data and do some manipulation with it. Playing with market data, so to speak. Guess what happens? The market will respond in kind! Playing with us. And it just can't be any other way!!!!

Yura3512:

Childish babbling about nothing, going to school?)

Yura3512:

Some time in a past life, I guess. I hinted to you Yusuf, that Bid andAsk, will not help, to move closer to market theory. It's a kind of slippage disguise, which is used by some careless brokers (you better not work with them) to disguise the real slippage. Slippage.

And this is for your consideration)

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/42855-arhiv-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=8758219&viewfull=1#post8758219

Reason: