Market theory - page 79

sarmat1985:

At the beginning of the trading session you can already put different hypothetical prices of the day into the spreadsheet and see at which prices the recommendation is no longer valid.

For example, you will find out that it is a sell until the price reaches 1.11 or a buy if the intraday price is 1.12 or higher, etc.

And all day long, don't refill the script again.

How do you mean by not refilling the scenario?

sarmat1985:

At the beginning of the trading session you can already put different hypothetical prices of the day into the spreadsheet and see at which prices the recommendation is no longer valid.

For example, you will find out that it is a sell until the price reaches 1.11 or a buy if the intraday price is 1.12 or higher, etc.

And all day long you don't refill the script again.

You can do that, but it is difficult to predict the behaviour of the managers, Leo (optimum level) and Leopard (market level) and the opponent, the Bulls (upper break-even level). Therefore, in the middle of the day, if possible, I clear the situation with the new chart, and at the end of the session I put the final chart in its place, having cut the intermediate one. I will also try to do the same in case of an emergency situation and/or a threat of the opponent (Bulls) to attack the market leader (Bears). So far, there is no such threat, and each corrective upward price movement can be used to add to the SELL position.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Not replenishing the scenario - how?

I would like to ask you and, in your person and others on the forum, if the timetable for the perception of the situation is clear? What do you see as excessive and what is missing? What line does not make sense to you? Can you yourself reproduce the chronology of events in the recent history of price movements and link them to the actions of virtual market characters, including the councils of the parties to diffuse disagreements and attempts to resolve them peacefully? Can you sense the approaching war situation of the parties, its cause, the course of the battles and their consequences? Do you need any further explanations? If you consider your recommendations, suggestions, new perceptions and interpretations of situations as confidential, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. Thank you.

I have decided on the following market structure:

1. There are five levels on the market, one of which - the level of Price, real, and four others - virtual, which can take any values, both positive and negative, exorbitant or "basement";

Virtual levels by their price hierarchy (in ascending order), their role in organising, leading and managing the market:

2. The Bears level is the 1st break-even, the bottom level, where the market can be organized;

3. The Leo Level - the optimum level, in terms of maximum profit of the market participants, which can turn into a global and the only break-even level, when the market narrows down to one point and all levels, including Price (and it happens really) in moments of acute disagreement of the parties, the level of consilium of the parties to resolve the situation peacefully or to decide on preparation of a plan, scheme and method of conducting the clash of the parties, the tugzwang level, when any movement is harmful to market participants, Price can not

4. The Leopard level is the market ruling level, the middle of the market levels, from this level it is equally far to the Bears and Bulls, controlling them by rapidly changing its position in relation to the Lion, who in turn is relentlessly running around the market to control it globally. It's probably understandable why he's named the Leopard;

4. The Bears level is the 2nd break-even, the top level, where the market can be organised;

Yesterday with my "predictions" I barely made +10% of profit with a drawdown of 80%. (I was aiming for the whole depo).

But the bulls are ready for the offensive. :)) Everything is coming up on H4.

Alexander Ivanov:

Yesterday with my "predictions" I barely made +10% of profit with a drawdown of 80%. (I was aiming for the whole depo).

But the bulls are ready for the offensive. :)) Everything is coming up on H4.

Look at D1 - it's not so optimistic there ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Look at D1 - it's not so optimistic there ))
Ok thanks !

Alexander Ivanov:
Ok thanks !
You can also look at the stats - Greece, schmezia, dollar appreciation. 1.04 on the horizon.

Daniil Stolnikov:
You can also look at the stats - Greece, Schmezia, dollar appreciation. 1.04 in perspective.
Analyzed the situation on the D1. There are no big bears with big money there, there are medium bears left, and they start to change the skin. And the big capital is already sharpening its horns.

Alexander Ivanov:
I analysed the situation on D1. There are no more big bears with big money there, there are medium bears left, and they are starting to change their skins. But the big capital is already sharpening its horns.
Alexander ... we do not believe you anymore ))))

Situation at 12:00 p.m. MSC, 27 05 15: Price correction in progress, good opportunity to strengthen positions Sell: (edited out)

Situation as of 00-00 MSK, 28 05 15: Price correction in progress, good opportunity for a stronger sell position:

Reason: